Niksi

Too many players in champion league

5 posts in this topic

I think right now there are too many players in the champion league and every week there are still many coming.

So atm the player at rank 4 gets same reward with player at rank 70 in champion league so once you hit the champion league there is no need for you to play in arena because you will get the biggest chest as reward every week.

I think it will be more interesting and competative if only 20 people can stay at champion league and the players below rank 20 gets downgraded one league.

Also maybe players that are inactive for 3 months get downgraded too so new players can get chance to be in champion league

6 minutes ago, Niksi said:

I think right now there are too many players in the champion league and every week there are still many coming.

So atm the player at rank 4 gets same reward with player at rank 70 in champion league so once you hit the champion league there is no need for you to play in arena because you will get the biggest chest as reward every week.

I think it will be more interesting and competative if only 20 people can stay at champion league and the players below rank 20 gets downgraded one league.

Also maybe players that are inactive for 3 months get downgraded too so new players can get chance to be in champion league

a Great idea.

Hello, Niksi.

It's a good idea, which adds a lot of competition, but as it was mentioned in the article http://en.unnyworld.com/34, the season will end in January, everyone will get rewards and everything will start from the beginning (Arena and Invasion points). At that time it'll have more sense to introduce the system, which you have suggested.

6 hours ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Hello, Niksi.

It's a good idea, which adds a lot of competition, but as it was mentioned in the article http://en.unnyworld.com/34, the season will end in January, everyone will get rewards and everything will start from the beginning (Arena and Invasion points). At that time it'll have more sense to introduce the system, which you have suggested.

After that, will we start in bronze league? I didn't realize that. Actually, sounds good and love it! but i think, many players will hate that. -_-

9 часов назад, Павел Игнатов сказал:

Здравствуйте, Приятно.

Это хорошая идея, которая добавляет много конкуренции, но, как было сказано в статье http://en.unnyworld.com/34сезон концерты в январе, все получат оценку и все начнется с начала (Арена и Virginia баллов). В то время это будет иметь больше смысла, чтобы внедрить систему, которые вы предложили.

За вторжение будут награды? Понятное дело, что раньше было легко набивать очки вторжения, но время некоторые всё равно тратили.