Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saoirse

Restrict Planet Layout Like This

6 posts in this topic

Look! As of now, we can form our planets as attached, isn't that cheating? I think you need to restrict layouts that disables attackers to roam the whole planet. Take a look. The other buildings are red because they are not connected by a pathway to the town hall.

Screenshot (92).png

We added teleport and it's help attack all planet. But we thinking about change attack system. We added chance attack witch 3 heroes (you and 2 your friends). Also think about landing and some else changes.

Awards

i think you should land on planet like battle royal... when attacking that way you can basically attack any area on the planet... also it stops this one way attack point and craming towers because you have to spread out your defense

also helps when minions come back you can station them in the north, south, east,west areas of the planet... makes it more fun you have to fight the entire planet and not just one pathway

2 hours ago, Tyler Dale said:

i think you should land on planet like battle royal... when attacking that way you can basically attack any area on the planet... also it stops this one way attack point and craming towers because you have to spread out your defense

also helps when minions come back you can station them in the north, south, east,west areas of the planet... makes it more fun you have to fight the entire planet and not just one pathway

That actually a good idea. But we need somehow to prevent player form landing inside of the wall. Maybe you can land anywhere, but outside of the walls and not in the mountain?

maybe put like a dome shield over town hall preventing landing in that area... it will automatically push yr ship away to the edge of the shield

my suggestion is putting another landing zone. maybe another two landing zone. those landing zone must follow the rule that it cant be deployed near each other. maybe 6block each distance. it also must be connected to path each mining crystal and ondu. minion now spawn on those two landing zone. also you should destroy the ondu,mine and castle to gain a star not just the castle.