Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saoirse

Remove Automatic promotion

6 posts in this topic

I've autopromoted myself 3 times now and I am really pissed at how many gems I missed because I just played your game with much enthusiasm. I don't think this is a good reward to loyal players. Why not restore the promotion scheme before that you stay in the league unless it resets every week? Why should we endure this evil? Should I wait for a few weeks to demote myself and finally gain those gems? horrible.

Hello, Saoirse.

I understand your concerns and I'm agree that something should be changed. I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I think we should remove gems from the promotions at all and put them in the chests for the promotions. It should fix the issue. Please give us some time, we all learn on the mistakes.

Thank you! and cheer up! This is only a game and it is supposed to be making the players happy. :) We want you to be happy and inspired too so you can think of better updates :D 

How about the people like me who  missed those gems? Would we be compensated? A reward box for every promotion would be sufficient :) 

We will think about it. But right now we are focused on fixing bugs. After new year we will check all this suggestions again and will see what we can do with it 9_9

Nice! Thank you! :D