Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saoirse

Instant Promotion SUCKS!!!!

4 posts in this topic

The medal needed to be the top 1 in Gold League III is 6500 but you'll be instantly promoted when you reach 6000. Does that even make sense??? It doesn't even indicate if I also received the 50 free gems for being the top in the league. Ridiculous. Fix it.

Yes, it does make sense let me explain. Instant promotion for G3=6k and for G2=7k, so let's say you you've earned 6k points and are now in G3, you continue playing and earn another 500 points so now your total is 6.5k, you still don't have enough to advance to G2 and if you are not in at least the top 8 players I think for your tier by the time the leader boards update (Monday mornings) you actually get demoted down 1 tier which is why it is possible to have 6.5k points in that tier despite being instantly promoted at 6k, what would happen is if that player logs in they would just be instantly promoted again. I am not sure if you can collect the instant promotion rewards more than once though, I don't think so. 

Awards

But I regularly play so I won't get demoted. They should at least adjust that instant promotion requirement and make it slightly higher than the top 1 in that league and give the equivalent reward of the top 1 or remove the instant promotion altogether. It sucks.

Option 1) will not work for the same reasons I explained in my previous post. Let's say you increase instant promotion for G3 from 6k to 7k, you earn 7k points and now you are in G3, you earn another 500 points for a total of 7.5k but it's still not enough to advance to G2 because it now requires 8k, if you don't earn enough to place in at least the top 8 you will be demoted the following Monday meaning now you have 7.5k points for a 7k instant promotion, sure if (you) specifically are active than this wont matter because you will just be instantly promoted again but now you will run into the same exact problem of seeing players who have more points then the instant promotion because they are inactive. 

Option 2) means it will take much longer to get into Champion league since you will only be able to become promoted once a week so it will take a total of 12-13 weeks bare minimum to reach Champion league. I'm sorry but the vast majority of the player base disagrees with you, in fact most players want more instant promotions because there are no more instant promotions once you enter Platinum league so your progress becomes a lot slower once you reach that point.

Awards