12 posts in this topic

1) New Mode : Battle Royale
The rules are simple: huge Planet is the battleground, your goal is to survive at any cost. Collect spells, build towers and put traps to defeat other players. The Planet is always getting destroyed and to win in the Grand Battle you need to escape from collapsing territories.

2) New Hero: Gaya - Natural Healer

3)Invasion:
a) Landing Point now heals you. It was made to avoid instant kill on landing.
b) Frost Towers can’t shoot though objects anymore
4) All scrolls were rebalanced and the maximum level was increased to 10.
5) Christmas skins for all heroes are available from December 7.
6) The chance to get Gems from Chests was increased.
7) Prices for the chests in the store were changed.
8) Performance improvements.
9) Bug and crash fixes.

10) New Ability: Teleportation. Use gesture "<" to teleport. The teleportation is available in Invasions and Battle Royale.

unnyworld_br_indie_1024.png

Awards

can you remove the auto attack of range character when walking. melee character need to go near to those range. range character tend to make some distance while attacking making it annoying from melee character

38 minutes ago, ink said:

can you remove the auto attack of range character when walking. melee character need to go near to those range. range character tend to make some distance while attacking making it annoying from melee character

So since you play melee, ranged should be nerfed ? When there's 2 out of 9 heroes that actually are melee (I think ?)

Excited to see Battle Royale mode! Sounds like an interesting concept based off the description ^_^

Do gems drop in chests now? Ever since I updated it, I haven't seen any gems drop at all. But not sure if that's because I play on iOS or not :S

Awards

In new update we increse chance for gems.

Awards

Will the update for the launcher be automatic or we will need to download the whole folder again ( from 2-3 updates ago the auto-instalation of new patches for the launcher stoped working)

Would've liked to player test BR before release, owell, hope everything works out.

Awards

@Niksi Launcher should update the game automatically. Please tell us if it won't work for you.

@Zyonmkxq in 2pm(GMT-3) (3 hours from now) we'll share a test build on discord and in 3pm we are planing to play a little with everyone who wants. The goal is to balance the map.

Everyone is welcome ;)

3 hours ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

@Niksi Launcher should update the game automatically. Please tell us if it won't work for you.

@Zyonmkxq in 2pm(GMT-3) (3 hours from now) we'll share a test build on discord and in 3pm we are planing to play a little with everyone who wants. The goal is to balance the map.

Everyone is welcome ;)

Excellent, I will try to make it but not sure if I can.

Awards

NEW HERO???!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!! But why nerf the ice tower???? that sucks. Please let it shoot across objects again.

Not sure what to think about the ice tower nerf....

How about this:

Add special walls/towers with a platform,where you can place a tower of your choice(for example,a ice tower).So you could place it behind walls or gates,and still shoot at intruders from above,even if objects block the way.

10) New Ability: Teleportation. Use gesture "<" to teleport. The teleportation is available in Invasions and Battle Royale.