Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Dale

planet reset suggestion

6 posts in this topic

a weird bugs happened where at times it says my path is to long 21/20 when its been fine for the previous days... so i edited my planet to fix the bug... it then lead to an issue with my gate placement giving an error... at that point i just wanted to start from scratch.

so my suggestion/question can there be a planet reset so it returns yr planet to its default layout... to do this you would need to add some sort of storage to house the items you added since the default layout had less stuff then you currently built

4 minutes ago, Tyler Dale said:

a weird bugs happened where at times it says my path is to long 21/20 when its been fine for the previous days... so i edited my planet to fix the bug... it then lead to an issue with my gate placement giving an error... at that point i just wanted to start from scratch.

so my suggestion/question can there be a planet reset so it returns yr planet to its default layout... to do this you would need to add some sort of storage to house the items you added since the default layout had less stuff then you currently built

Yes! I love this idea! Full support! 

Awards

17 minutes ago, Tyler Dale said:

+1

Edited by Cloud Senpai

Awards

I also support this idea. how ever everymove cost shovel. if you put 20hills and lot of paths, remove some hills and environment. the purpose of shovel will be negligible. for example you made a hill then press ok that move already cost 2 shovel. then decided to remove that hill after which will cost another 2 shovel then press ok. after that you decide to put again that same hill. that move already cost you 6shovel. resetting will make that hill disappear that will be free cost of another 2shovel. example again is you put 20hills. costing 40shovel. if you want to remove them again, if will cost you the same amount. but if reset, you can gain a free 40 shovel removing them. it will be unfair to others

by the way, what i do know is that path distance is the shortest path tile it will take from your landing zone to your castle. my suggestion is while you are editing your planet path you can just move your landing zone near the castle while editing is taking place. after the maze is done you can move your landing place to the maximum distance you like. 

shovels are for editing yr planet... so resetting probably shouldn't cost shovels cause you will still have to edit it afterwards (so probably make it cost unny coins since its quite easy to obtain them now something like 100 unny to reset) but i don't think it should cost you....

about the storage there's two ways i see of doing it...

1.the town hall since it stores aqvium i dont see why it cant store other items

2.a new building (store house) or just make it a tab after buildings like stored items (could store all those cosmetic planet items)

2.5 i really would like this one give us a moon as storage space