Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ink

question and suggestion regarding trampoline

4 posts in this topic

i been thinking whats the use of upgrading trampoline. its use is throwing you far away. but upgrading it doesn't increase the distance. the question is why did you put upgrade in its function? i already made some check regarding its distance depending how you step on it. my suggestion now is can you put highlight on tile when ever you place those trap. for example, when you place trampoline can you highlight its designated tile and two tiles ahead? so that anyone can see the throw distance when editing planet. also can you add a delay when stepping on it. i think tampoline should be given a chance to be avoided. when you step on it you can use your super reflex to avoid it before it activate. 

My idea for Trampoline: Upgrading it does not improve throw distance only base damage. t1.png

Edit: With that being said. @Pavel Ignatov The test build 1.1.5 no longer works, mind sending me an updated version with a reset function? I plan on doing a similar concept for the walls and it would help to be able to start with gates level 1 for comparison, the gates on my test build are level 6 so I need to reset everything. Also going to do transformations for the rest of the traps too.

Awards

Or you can repurpose Trampolines into a make-shift catapult. You would have a post with a net attached to it, the net would contain rocks and drop 1 rock at a time onto the trampoline which would then catapult the rock at the enemy as a projectile. Something like this:

22.png

This is just a basic idea, there could be a better delivery system rather then just a post and net.

Awards

Beware the dreaded puppy launcher!

23.png

Effect: Basically a stun as you spend a few seconds petting the puppy.

Awards