Atailson Vida

Powers VS bots

3 posts in this topic

the powers that have more damage can hardly hit opponents because it is very easy to get away from them, I killed a lot of yoji more after the bots began to escape the skills that poussuem more damage was even boring to play from yoji, at a disadvantage play with some good skills.

Escreva em português esse texto, não consegui entender.

I've noticed this as well, the enemy A.I was significantly improved meanwhile your team mate's A.I still remains very basic. This leads to the bots on your team under performing while making earning victories much more difficult since you have to essentially carry your entire team making it feel more like a 3v1 battle. The A.I improvements came as a reaction to numerous complaints of the bots being "too easy" to defeat so I can not fault them for that however your allied bots need to be improved as well to balance out these new changes. I agree that it is frustrating that the improved bots now seem to dodge the majority of your spells, but I am willing to forgive that if my allied bots perform better in battles to balance this out. 

Awards