Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ink

wall usage

6 posts in this topic

strategy in using your wall is make a narrow path then place wall and gate in this manner. with this your attacker has no choice but destroy 2 wall and 1 gate to pass which can delay him/her with extra wall. remember to delay them as much as posible. remember that gate has to be destroy because it is included in percentage in their victory. 

Capture.PNG

While i totally agree on the strategy part, I don t think putting the walls so close to the gate is good. 

I had the layout you show above for a while, but even if i won most of my defenses I still lost more then before ( Putting the walls in a form like this close the to the gate makes it more vulnerable to Aoe spells : ex pillar of flame)

I found it more viable to put the gates like this. 

C U on the battlefield 

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-01 um 08.35.41.png

nice idea using gate and wall.my strategy in using wall and gate by the way is different. put 5-6 wall per block to maximize the delay effect.

just smile.. whew. shovel cost a lot. wasted shovel.

Capture.PNG

The last one looks intense ! But again for my taste you give to much of your base on one spot ( one Aoe in this case ≈ 3-5% of your base)

actually my base is more of a maze. ill draw some path. its still in making since I waste 60shovel because when i first hear that i can edit base, i put everything whithout knowing shovels might.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG