Niksi

My views (and suggestions) for trading scrolls

3 posts in this topic

I have had this idea for the long time but i am busy lately so never got time to write what i think about the trade system.

1) I think the scroll trading should be just between guild members and not for everyone because that way it will make more competition beetween guilds (and i think competition is good for guild wars when we get them in future) and it will make people from same guild wanna help the other players in the guild. But with guilds as they are only 30 people can trade scrolls and i dont think that is enough. So my solution is to expand the max number of guild members (for example to 40) AND my suggestion is to make FRIEND SYSTEM FOR GUILDS.

-> FRIEND SYSTEM FOR GUILDS - one guild can have at most 2 friend guilds.

- Why friend guilds? -> members from one guild cant trade scrolls with people from the friend guilds so that way the number of people that can trade scrolls goes from 40 to 120.

- When can the friend guilds start making trade? at lvl 3* :D
 * As members from friend guilds play in same party they get friend guild exp. So the relationship lvl of guild rasis ( pros from relationship level: at lvl 1 when playing with guild friend member you get +5% red crystals,  at lvl 3 you can trade scrolls between guilds , at lvl 5 one players can visit the guild planet of the friend guild.. (this are just examples but lvl 3 is the important one).

2) About the lvl of the spells that need to be before one player can start the trade i dont think that maxing the spell is good becouse new players wont expiriance the trade system for long time and that might push them off from the game. I think we need un upgrade of the current lvl of the spells for 1 lvl (normal 9 -> 10, rare 7 - > 8, epic 5->6) and not make all lvl 10 becouse i dont think anyone can collect 400 epic scrolls xD  and you  can start trading scrolls when you make the normal spell lvl 7, the rare spell lvl 5, and the epic spell lvl 3. This way i think the new players can start trading scrolls after only 1 month of play and maeby less.

3) One more thing beside trading scrolls can be CRAFTING scrolls.

- why?

a. Maybe people dont like to join guilds and they wanna play alone, that way they cant trade scrolls but if they have leftovers they can use them for crafting the spell they need.

b. Even if players are in the guild maybe noone has leftovers from the spell they need and there is no way to get it. So for example if you need the worm for lane and noone has it, if the price for crafting it is for example 5x Boulder scrolss and 10x underground walk scrolls + 10 unnycoins , you can trade your leftover scrolls for boulder and underground walk scrolls and craf the worm spell scroll :).

- Also you can use scrolls for crafting ONLY after you get the spell for that scroll to 7/5/3 ( normal/ rare/ epic ) level.

@Zyonmkxq I would apriciate it if you can find the time to read this (sorry for making it too long) and tell me what you think.

I think it was never stated that someone could trade scrolls only once the related attack is maxed

1) That was the initial plan when we roll out the trade system that it was going to be unique to guilds although I prefer to see it available to everyone because players have a tendency of going inactive after awhile meaning you'll have less people to trade with and if you leave your guild to join another then you will lose your rank and contributions to that guild so I think it's best just to be able to trade with anyone rather than bouncing from guild to guild in order to make trades. Also my current plans will allow for guilds to recruit as many as 70 players at max level. The idea for allied guilds is an interesting one, this is something we will have to discuss more when/if we decide to implement guild planets.

2) My current plan is to renovate the spell scroll system, while yes all spells would have a maximum level of 10 it does not necessarily mean it is going to require a lot more scrolls to level up your spells, the idea is to spread them out a little more so that earlier levels will actually require less scrolls then they do now to make up for the fact that you will now have a few additional levels to earn. So the total amount of scrolls needed to reach max level is not going to change by much, it is just going to allow you to level up faster. Also there will be an exchange system where you can turn normal scrolls into rare and rare into epic, etc. But we need to work out the exchange rates before implementing this idea so that it does not get abused.

3) This is basically already address in 2) there will be a way to exchange scrolls for other scrolls so no crafting is needed. So let's say for example everything works on a 5:1 ratio. You can take 5 regular scrolls and exchange it for 1 rare scroll and 5 rare scrolls for 1 epic scroll therefor 25 regular scrolls for 1 epic, etc. Again we would have to work out the exchange rates to make sure that spells don't become too easy to max out. This might not even be a feature one can do on their own, this might be for trade exchange rates only. But there may be a way to find a compromise between the two concepts. Maybe in a trade you can decide what specific scrolls you want to exchange meanwhile the self exchange would be randomized so you might not get the scroll you want in the end. Mind you this is something that probably isn't going to be implemented any time soon so there is plenty of time work out all the details in the future. 

Awards