Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zyonmkxq

Problems Loading

17 posts in this topic

The game seems to constantly get stuck in loading screens today, around every 1/4 planet invasions I get stuck on this screen and then have to exit out of the game and come back but every time I do that then I lose my chance to invade. If that wasn't bad enough, I am also constantly getting stuck on "connecting to server" when trying to reenter the game, sometimes I have to try reentering 4 or 5 times before I am finally able to get back in game again. I've lost at least 10 planet invasions today because of this issue. :( 

7.png

Awards

I had this issue earlier...I also lose an invasion as well. Im currently playing on iOS and seem to have random crashes when I engage an invasion. I usually exit out of the app, stop it, and log back in and I generally don't have this issue again.

Awards

Can you send to us your log file when this happend again? 
And what you Player ID and Server? 

Awards

I don't know how to send a log file. But my ID is: Us central-28367, North America server.

This issue happened to be a while ago...I want to say within ~7-9 hrs ago? If it happens again, I will let you guys know right away. I haven't had this issue since then. Maybe it's fixed now :P

Awards

Still having the same issue, game wont load when attempting to invade and then when I quit and relaunch the game I get stuck at connecting to server. I just gave up after 5 unsuccessful attempts to start the game... How do I send a log file?

Awards

Hey, guys. I've found one potential problem and fixed it. Could you try to invade again? :/

Invaded 3 times and have not had any issue so far! :) Will let you know if I have this issue again.

Awards

So it seems like I don't get stuck on the screen. Now the game just shuts down. But at least when I log back in, the screen loads and I have the full minute to plan my attack. 

Awards

5 hours ago, Bitty said:

So it seems like I don't get stuck on the screen. Now the game just shuts down. But at least when I log back in, the screen loads and I have the full minute to plan my attack. 

Do you play via Steam?

6 hours ago, Bitty said:

Invaded 3 times and have not had any issue so far! :) Will let you know if I have this issue again.

Nice to hear that 9_9

3 hours ago, Suvitruf said:

Do you play via Steam?

I play on my iphone

Awards

Hello, Bitty.

We've found the problem, and probably that was your situation.

Do you still have this problem?

I think it is fixed now, I haven't encountered any problems since last night.

Awards

11 hours ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Hello, Bitty.

We've found the problem, and probably that was your situation.

Do you still have this problem?

I have not run into this issue after 5 attacks! Hopefully everything is fixed. Thanks for working on that guys ! :)

Awards

Excellent. But, anyways, there could be another problems. If you face them, please tell us about it :S

Just want to say you guys are awesome. I play Unnyworld on my iPhone 95% of the time. Thank you for quickly looking into the random crashes, it was a little frustrating at times. Will let you know if more bugs pop up. ^_^

Awards