Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zyonmkxq

Farewell but not Goodbye

4 posts in this topic

Greetings Unnyheroes! I am reluctant to inform you that I will have a decreased presence in game and on the forums for awhile due to schedule conflicts. I do not want to worry anyone as this does not mean that I will be leaving the game entirely. The Unnyteam is ever growing and getting stronger by the day so please do not take my absence as any kind of reflection of the health of the game. UnnyWorld will have many big and exciting updates in the up coming weeks so get hyped and look forward to seeing that! In the meanwhile, I will be checking in periodically and trying to do what I can in my available free time which will be very limited. I will hopefully be able to return to active duty within a few months so this is just a temporary farewell and not a goodbye. 

Thank you all for being such a fantastic community! I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Sincerely, 

~Zyon

Awards

Hi Zyon,

If not a private matter, what makes you say that?

38 minutes ago, Cloud Senpai said:

Hi Zyon,

If not a private matter, what makes you say that?

Sent you a private message. ;) 

Awards

Sad to see you're gonna be less active for a while. Hope you'll enjoy what other things you're planning on doing and we'll see you back soon ^^

Awards