Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloud Senpai

About Planets

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can we choose the hero for invade after the planets appear?

Like this:

2.png

Also thank you for the planet edits but how can we get +50%? I suggested it for this.

3.png

Hello,

We were thinking about an idea to make 3 heroes to attack a planet. Looking at your screenshots I got an idea to be able to spawn those heroes in any location. We can still have the Landing Zone and you have to put there 1 hero, but other 2 can be spawned anywhere on the map, but outside of the city walls.

You can switch between 3 heroes, and while you control one of them, 2 other heroes will be controlled by AI. In that case if a defender separates his city too much, you are still able to destroy everything.

What do you think?

@Pavel Ignatov

You mean, we will choose 3 heroes and place them where we want them. Right? That's really good.

Actually, our total damage is falling too much because of these walls. Can an update be made that all roads have to assemble?

Edited by Cloud Senpai

Assemble all walls might be an option as well, thanks for the tip. We'll check how it works.

17 minutes ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Assemble all walls might be an option as well, thanks for the tip. We'll check how it works.

If all roads assemble, it's impossible to surrounding the builds with mountains, like those picture.

We've added the protection, when you won't be able to change your landscape until you fix this surround issue. All Buildings must have a clear way to the TownHall

Just now, Pavel Ignatov said:

We've added the protection, when you won't be able to change your landscape until you fix this surround issue. All Buildings must have a clear way to the TownHall

Great news. Thank you.

That would be funny to be able to trash someones planet with my guild :D

Awards

you are lucky if you can get 50% in my planet.. :)