RenJe

Player Tips for Developers

6 posts in this topic

6ZDmAmNwPKUuBotFIyXo_url_image.jpg

Hello everyone, I apologize for the way I'm writing because I'm using google translator. I was talking to some players and realized that everyone has good ideas for the game and is very eager to help. Then came the idea of creating this topic. (I apologize if any similar topic already exists).

Here players can give tips on skins, skills, minigames, arena etc.

Texto original 

Estava conversando com alguns jogadores e percebi que todos tem boas ideias para o jogo e tem muita vontade de ajudar. Então surgiu a ideia de criar esse tópico. ( peço desculpas se já existe algum tópico similar).

Aqui os jogadores podem dar dicas de skins, skills, minigames, arena etc

Awards

Skills

Forga

1. (Attack/Stun) - Lynx roar  - Throw an arrow that takes away the hit enemy from a distance and deals 100+ damage. ( Pushing the enemy, can cause damege or stun).

2. (Passive)Just like Morth, have he ability to dodge.

Lamia

1. (Buff / Passive) Stun the enemy causing him to lose control of the character for a few seconds.
  2. (Passive) Turns into a bat and teleports to a remote location.

Forga/Lamia

1. (Passive) - For a short period of time, the character changes position with something selected (Friend / Enemy)

Awards

Mini game

Inside the game, all the characters have the ability to dance, the minigame would more or less that, hit the combos to make the character hit the complete sequence. It would be a mix of Just Dance with Guitar Hero. xD

Awards

Mode Arena

This mode consists of grabbing all 5 points (equal to the points where the goblins come out).

here is my badly done drawing xD

12.png

Awards

A dance mini game sounds interesting and fun but it can't or at least shouldn't overlap with the combat aspects of the game. What I mean is, what would be the point of this mini game? It shouldn't reward the players with things like aqvium, unny coins, chests or scrolls because all of these things influence the combat aspects of the game, this would mean you can do noncombat activities to improve your combat which doesn't make any sense. If this is intended to just improve the social aspects of the game with no defined rewards, ok I suppose but then implementing this feature would mean diverting a lot of time and resources away from things that would be better suited for the game. Now if it came with it's own unique currency that can be redeemed for some special rewards, then I can see it having at least some kind of relevancy, but then you'd have to decide what kind of rewards should be unlocked through this mini game.

Awards

21 minutos atrás, Zyonmkxq disse:

A dance mini game sounds interesting and fun but it can't or at least shouldn't overlap with the combat aspects of the game. What I mean is, what would be the point of this mini game? It shouldn't reward the players with things like aqvium, unny coins, chests or scrolls because all of these things influence the combat aspects of the game, this would mean you can do noncombat activities to improve your combat which doesn't make any sense. If this is intended to just improve the social aspects of the game with no defined rewards, ok I suppose but then implementing this feature would mean diverting a lot of time and resources away from things that would be better suited for the game. Now if it came with it's own unique currency that can be redeemed for some special rewards, then I can see it having at least some kind of relevancy, but then you'd have to decide what kind of rewards should be unlocked through this mini game.

I understood, it would not be a game that gave that rewards like aqvium, unny coins, it would be more points for the community, like popularity. It would be a more social game, for players to have fun with things outside of combat. It would be like evolving your profile in the community, not your characters. =)

But I make it clear that this is not even a priority, it was just an idea for a distant future.  :D:D

Awards