Pavel Ignatov

What do you think about Tournaments?

7 posts in this topic

Hello, Friends.

We have a very interesting Idea, and we wanted to know what you think about it.

So we have Leagues system in the game, and we'll add some new Leagues soon.

We are also planing to add a Champions League (the last one). Once per 2 weeks(or so), whoever will be in the Champions League will be able to create a team and compete with developers. If they win, they will get some prizes.

Of course everything will be online, so other users will be able to watch it.

All of that takes time to implement, so we wanted to know what do you think about that beforehand?

4 people like this

I love the idea. Setting up esports with teams sounds awesome, especially that we get to compete with developers. I dont know if the community is established enough to get a team together and to have everybody show up on time, but I love the idea all the same.

4 people like this

Please! I love the game even being in BETA. A tournament to make a bigger networking with UnnyWorld lovers could be awesome....!! Anxiety for news updates and systems to let the game more smoother and mostly funnier. (y)

2 people like this

its a good idea really.  I played a lot of games in which i fought against the developers tho they knew everything about the game so my win to lose ratio was pretty bad lol. that would be fun on this game too just make sure you remove the auto hits in this tourney to enhance the "skill" aspects of the game in which ppl would need to aim regular melee.  The auto hits on talents (if they have any) would remain tho as to not make it hard to land enough dmg to take your opponents down.

1 person likes this

So the tournament confirmation asks to confirm for August 10th but the rules say that the matches will be held on weekends. I could make it on a weekend but the 10th I'll likely be occupied. Should I confirm anyway and will the date change to weekends?

1 person likes this

Hello, nicho.

10th of August is the deadline for confirmations, it has nothing to do with tournament date.

We'll stop receiving confirmations on August 10, and then plan a schedule of the games depending on the amount of people confirmed.