Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloud Senpai

New Games

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Will Unnyhog publish RPG games? I mean, are you publish on a specific type of game or is it based on market conditions? UnnyWorld is a very good game, and also hope for non-MOBA RPG games. I can give an example, but i don't write because lest an advertisement.

I can't say for certain about what is planned for the distant future but I can try to shed some light about the current development of UnnyWorld. This game is a very big undertaking, a project that everyone involved is very enthusiastic and passionate about. However, we currently only have a very small team of very dedicated people working on it so it is going to take some time before all the intended features are fully implemented. We want to make sure that this game lives up to it's fullest potential before taking on additional projects so right now the main focus is making this game as great as it can possibly be!

Now as far as rpg elements go, there has already been at least some discussion regarding the possibility of intergrading some RTS (real-time-strategy) elements into the game. This could potentially involve using the Houses as a sort of barracks in order to build and command troops for the purpose of city vs city arenas. Now this would a very large and dramatic change to the game so a lot of things need to be discussed and thoroughly tested before implementing such a massive new feature. It may even be something that never actually makes it into the game. Feedback from loyal players such as yourself will definitely help us in deciding whether or not something like this should be implemented into the game. So please let us know what you think and encourage others to do so as well! We definitely look forward to hearing your replies!

Awards

Hello,

We are going to continue developing UnnyWorld for now. We'll improve invasion mode and add Dungeons to the game. So there will be not just PvP, but also PvE content.

We'll also add some levelings to the heroes and some items, so I hope I answered your questions.

I'm very glad to hear about PvE content. 

and there will be a huge change in game.

I can't wait to play this.xD

Awards