Pompeu_Athalwolf

Invisible character

9 posts in this topic

I had no issues with my connection while I was playing, but, for almost entire match, Isna, as in this example, she was attacking invisibly and walking cross the arena without problems:

 

isna server glitch.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hello,

Can you give me your logs once it happens again?

Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Hello,

Can you give me your logs once it happens again?

Thanks.

Well, I've connected twice after this case, if this can help you in someway.

I will send you if this happens again, for sure.

Here is the file: 

output_log athalwolf.txt

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Thank you, but the logs are not from your arena.

The logs are from the Planet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Thank you, but the logs are not from your arena.

The logs are from the Planet.

Really?! Oh, boy... could you tell me how can I send you the right file?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

When this situation happens to you, it'll be better to copy logs, send it to me and contact me.

Try not to close the game and wait for my reply, if it's possible of course :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

When this situation happens to you, it'll be better to copy logs, send it to me and contact me.

Try not to close the game and wait for my reply, if it's possible of course :)

Just to be sure, please.

So, when this glitch or something like it happens to me again, so I let the game opened and I copy my 'outlog_file' here. Is that right?

I've activated 'debug log' option. I believe that outlog is update every action, right?

Anyway, I'll do it next time, thanks for your explanation... :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Yes, everything is correct.

are you talking about "Debug Log" button in the settings windows?

If so, then it won't help in such situation. Those Logs works only for chat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Yes, everything is correct.

are you talking about "Debug Log" button in the settings windows?

If so, then it won't help in such situation. Those Logs works only for chat.

I got it now. -- 'Debug Log' is from settings, yes.

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now