Why was I punished?
What does my mute mean?
What does my ban mean?
Can I appel my punishment?
[FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions

----------------------------------------------------------------------

***** Why was I punished? *****

If you ware punished, either muted or banned, it is because you broke one of our server rules. We have a variety of different servers rules, and because of this your punishment can vary depending on what rule you broke. You can find informations regarding your punishment in the post located bellow.

***** MUTES *****

If you have been muted, bellow you will find informations as to why you have been muted and how to proceed with appealing. Please note that not all mute reasons may be represent bellow.

Spam / Inappropriate / Rude / Swearing / Disrespectful

If you were muted for the above reason, this was because you were either spamming in chat, being inappropriate in chat, swearing, or being rude to other players.

Negative Behavior

If you were muted for negative behavior, you were either repeatedly verbally attacking another player, or bothering them over an extend period of time or tageting a certain group of people due to color, religion, ethnicity, or beliefs.

Social Media Advertising / Sites Unsafe

If you were muted for social media advertising, advertsing youtube channel, advertsing websites unsafe or advertising twitch channel, you were advertising on the server without the youtuber rank which is against the rules.

Others Mutes

There may be other mute reasons not covered by the above, If you were for something other than above, the mute reason should be specific enough to understand.

***** BANS *****

if you have been banned, bellow you will find informations as to why you have banned and how to proceed with appealing. Please note that not all ban reasons may be represented bellow.

***** How to Appeal *****

If you believe you were falsely muted and or banned, then you can create a punishment appel. Please read the bellow information BEFORE creating a punishment appeal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These appeals are only meant to be created for the above reason. If you are guilty you will be denied, no exceptions.

If you are to appeal your punishment, it is best to do so in a timely manner. If you have been banned or muted for too long, your appel will most likely be denied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Please read the above information page before completing a punishment appeal

To create an appeal, you will first need to go https://en.unnyworld.com/appeals