10 posts in this topic

I make this post for the simple reason of: Why not add a surprised face?
There have been hundreds of cases that an enemy or a friend makes a good move, but I have no face to show how surprised I am ... but I can only make the face of "Good", but does not show everything I want to convey
Also it would not be bad to have a new face so you will have more options to express yourself inside the game

Surprise face:V9htQSZ.png

Surprise face in game:R6cHEJA.png

Awards

I love the game emoji, and would love to see more faces we could use in game. This one is sorely needed indeed, can't wait to see it implemented. To piggyback on your topic, I would also love to see a neutral face we could use, since the closest thing to that we have right now is the facepalm one. I was thinking of a shrugging one, but with only a face to use, I can see that as a bit difficult.

The problem here is that we can't add to much emotions. Just for me 5-6 is enough. At least because this emojies are binded on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Having more than 5 is uncomfortable for me.

The other option: make a lot of emojies, but add option to pick 5 of your choice.

1 hour ago, Suvitruf said:

The problem here is that we can't add to much emotions. Just for me 5-6 is enough. At least because this emojies are binded on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Having more than 5 is uncomfortable for me.

The other option: make a lot of emojies, but add option to pick 5 of your choice.

I support the idea of having a variety of emojis and that we can choose 5 to our taste is a very good idea :·3

Awards

I've made a ticket to our Artist to add 6th emoji, the one Zurum mentioned.

He'll also draw other emojis with Akia, Yoji, Morth and other characters... They will be for purchase at first, but probably we'll add them to the chest drop as well later.

I would love stuff like that dropping from chests! That's an amazing idea!

New emojis can be gained in chest? Sounds like