Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minion_II

epic chest - epic fail

2 posts in this topic

First of all i believe the epic chest i just purchased did not deliver the quantities promised .. 

i have only been playing for 3 days so i still have locked characters which makes it hard to get an exact count on the normal and rare scrolls but the epics I can say definitively that i only received 4.  the normal scrolls i estimate around 120 .. unnycoins, exactly 40.

from a 'user experience' viewpoint, if i had known what to expect from the epic chest, i never would have purchased it. I certainly will not be purchasing another!  Honestly, why would i want 58 scrolls for 1 spell that i never use on a character i dont like to play?  I would have been much better off speeding up access to chest quests.  

As a fellow programmer i would like to suggest an alternate interface for the chest .. when the chest opens the scrolls remain inside exposed end first (like a bouquet of flowers).  then each click can extract and reveal a scroll with a quantity based on the level of the spells associated alter.  that way newer players will get a broader selection of spell and more advanced players will get higher quantities needed for upper level advancement.

over all the game is enjoyable but as a developer the last thing you want is for a player to spend money then feel immediately disappointed, which was exactly my experience with the epic chest. 

Edited by minion_II

Hello,

1) When you click on the chest it shows you the description of what you get. It doesn't show the exact scrolls, but only the approximate quantity of each type.

2) I know it's not what matters you right now, but later you'll be able to exchange the scrolls you don't like with other players, so don't be too upset when you have them too many.

3) Can you draw a sketch of your idea? It'll be easier to understand.

I totally agree with you that your purchase must be very pleasant, so lets find a good solution together?