Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ekho

Tournament reward

5 posts in this topic

Hello, UnnyTeam!

Many players who didn't participate to the last tournament, recieved +2000 green stones as reward. I thought it was an error, since I wasn't part of the tournament and recieved nothing. But tonight players on global chat said that everyone recieved this reward. So, I am asking, is it an error from UnnyTeam or should I have indeed recieved these 2k green stones too?

Thanks for your answer.

Ekho [Player id 73121]

Hello,

Can you tell me the name of any player who said that, so I could check and tell you?

We were missing some players who signed up and didn't who up for the tournament, so we were looking for random people from the chat to join the match. We gave all those people who played with us 2000 Gems. There were 10+ people.

Hello, Pavlusha!

Yes, I know about those 'random people from chat', I was on the global chat during all the event and watched the tournament on Twitch.tv (remember, you are the one who answered me about where to watch it in live).

So, apparently it's an error. That's all I wanted to know, thanks!

On the other hand, you will understand, that of course I can't answer your question, because I'm not a 'denunciation-guy' and I don't want that players would be penalized for an mistake they didn't make. The only thing I can say, is that chat was spamming that everyone recieved these 2k gems and when I wrote that I didn't, players were surprised and they told me to ask to the devs team why. That's the reason of this topic. So, that means, if not everybody, but a lot of people did get the reward for no reason. =)

I can't help more, and I feel sorry for that. I'm sure, you understand. =)

Have a good day!

Hello, Ekho.

Thank you for clarification.

Lets make a deal : you'll tell me the names of at least some people, or they can write to me and I promise we'll not penalize or take anything from them. As you said before it's not their mistakes. So I need this information just to find a potential bugs and avoid them in the future.

I understand, that if there is a bug somewhere, it needs to be corrected. And I also understand, that this is not fair if players get rewards for no reason. Every bug must be fixed and everyone should do his best to help the devs' team, but I am a man of his word, Pavlusha, and the only name I will give you will be mine, if one day I encounter the same bug and recieve a reward, which I don't deserve.

I am the one who's in a shaky position : I do my best to help, but I can't talk behind someone's back. Let's say, that this topic has the merit to have pointed out the bug. =)

Now, of course, it's a bit complicated to find people ready to report beneficial errors or bugs, but I am sure you will find a way to make it happen. Good luck!