Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ekho

Chest bugs, possibly linked ones ?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, UnnyWorld team!

I noticed some chest daily task bugs and possibly another linked one :

1. A few days ago (09/01/17), I got a chest task bug : I clicked to recieve the reward from the 3-hour first chest task and game got stuck on a never-ending green loading wheel (cf. attached files). I waited during several minutes, to see what would happen and nothing happened, the loading wheel kept spinning over and over... The only way to leave the Daily Tasks and go back to the planet view was to press the ESC key (I couldn't click anywhere) and I didn't get the chest reward.

Sure, it was 'only' the first chest task, so the loss wasn't a big deal. But what if it happens to the bigger chests?

I also want to precise, that my internet connection was all fine (no modem disconnection or reboot, for example).

2. Today (09/05/17), I got another chest task bug : when the 3-hour first chest task countdown got completed, I couldn't click to get the reward. No green button, just the small blue clock with no 'remaining time' timer anymore (cf. attached files). I had to quit/relog in to be able to get the reward.

3. Since the 1st September (5 days, so!), I didn't recieve one single epic scroll from the daily tasks chests. That's strange! I do know, there is a 'chance factor' to get them, but none during 5 days!? Before the first bug, I used to recieve some of them quite often (even in the medium chest), not all the time of course, but not 'never anymore'... Maybe I suddenly became extraordinary unlucky or is it possible, that this is linked to the previous bug?

Are these bugs already known? And if the 'epic scroll possible bug' is connected, that'd be a big deal! I can't imagine the loss...

Of course, I will let you know about what's going on next : if I keep not getting epic scrolls or if my luck came back!

Thanks to take this topic in consideration, and good job to all of you from the UnnyTeam for this great game! Well done!

Ekho [Player id 73121]

Chest_Bug_1.bmp

Chest_Bug_2.bmp

1. A few days ago (09/01/17), I got a chest task bug : I clicked to recieve the reward from the 3-hour first chest task and game got stuck on a never-ending green loading wheel (cf. attached files). I waited during several minutes, to see what would happen and nothing happened, the loading wheel kept spinning over and over... The only way to leave the Daily Tasks and go back to the planet view was to press the ESC key (I couldn't click anywhere) and I didn't get the chest reward.

Sure, it was 'only' the first chest task, so the loss wasn't a big deal. But what if it happens to the bigger chests?

I also want to precise, that my internet connection was all fine (no modem disconnection or reboot, for example).

Actually, you got it. But we will look on this freeze.

2. Today (09/05/17), I got another chest task bug : when the 3-hour first chest task countdown got completed, I couldn't click to get the reward. No green button, just the small blue clock with no 'remaining time' timer anymore (cf. attached files). I had to quit/relog in to be able to get the reward.

Do you still have this issue?

3. Since the 1st September (5 days, so!), I didn't recieve one single epic scroll from the daily tasks chests. That's strange! I do know, there is a 'chance factor' to get them, but none during 5 days!? Before the first bug, I used to recieve some of them quite often (even in the medium chest), not all the time of course, but not 'never anymore'... Maybe I suddenly became extraordinary unlucky or is it possible, that this is linked to the previous bug?

Are these bugs already known? And if the 'epic scroll possible bug' is connected, that'd be a big deal! I can't imagine the loss...

Of course, I will let you know about what's going on next : if I keep not getting epic scrolls or if my luck came back!

There is no relation between epic scrolls chance and previous bug. But we will check drop logic.

18 minutes ago, Suvitruf said:

Do you still have this issue?

This happened only once. If it occurs again, I'd let you know.

24 minutes ago, Suvitruf said:

There is no relation between epic scrolls chance and previous bug. But we will check drop logic.

So, the tide has turned... I wish my luck comes back then, because days I'm waiting for 1 scroll of Morth's Kick, Akia's Healing Rain, Lane's Earth Run or Worm... All the good (and fun!) spells making these heroes severely penalized when you haven't them.

Thanks for the quick answer, Suvitruf!

1 person likes this

Just now, Ekho said:

This happened only once. If it occurs again, I'd let you know.

So, the tide has turned... I wish my luck comes back then, because days I'm waiting for 1 scroll of Morth's Kick, Akia's Healing Rain, Lane's Earth Run or Worm... All the good (and fun!) spells making these heroes severely penalized when you haven't them.

Thanks for the quick answer, Suvitruf!

Np. Good luck next time 9_9