Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MA-Helena

Difficulties getting a party together

2 posts in this topic

It is extremely hard to coordinate  party of 3 and play consecutive games without some sort of glitch occurring.

Many times a player clicks accept party invite, it says they accept the invite, but then it just says "Offline" where their character should load in.

Other times it will show someone in a party but on their screen they aren't in the party. You have to kick them in order to re-invite. 

Sometimes only 1 player in party will see the queue searching, but for other players it will show "Waiting on other players." This is followed up "Error: Not in queue" I think.

Also, it is really annoying that you can't invite someone who is already in a party (not really a bug.. but should be changed). If someone is already in a party and they accept another party's invite, then they should just automatically leave their current party and join the new one. 

The point is that it is very difficult to get 3 people together regularly. It often involves a lot of communication and having to restart the game client. Trying to get a custom match going seems to be even harder since you must coordinate twice as many people. I will try to get more specific updates on the bugs, but I feel like this is a very important thing that should work properly since the game is very focused on playing with friends.

Edited by MA-Helena

1 person likes this

There are some problems with party system. We are working on it right now.