pyro0816

A List of Bugs and Issues

7 posts in this topic

Hi, me again... :D

I've some issues and bugs to tell:

chests:

  • If big chest (as example) is ready and it says: win in arena 5x and you won 4/5 but then recovery of middle chest gets ready all your progress on the big chest is lost. Thats very frustrating, it would be better if progress is saved or much better would be if you started a progress on a chest it will not be blocked by smaller chests recovering at all.
  • A quest where you have to steal Aqvium for specific hero does not count arena fights anymore only planet invasion, which is very frustrating when you just invaded 3x and have to wait nearly an hour and when its 5000 Aqvium for example and you only get planets with 1100 or lower you wait and play more than 2 hours just to unlock the chest. It'd be easier and less frustrating if arena's Aqvium with this hereo would also count.

Connection Lost/ Invade:

  • Had some big lacks last two weeks, played in another location with another ISP and same connection loss occurred. When it was in the beginning everywhere, it was a bit after not in arena battle anymore but everytime connecting to an arena or a planetinvasion. Now connection problems to these parts of the game got less but i very often loose connection while invading a planet. Screen doesn't move, i can move but can't attack. Then Invasion is canceled, returning to my planet but 1 ticket for invasion is gone- frustrating.
  • When Screen freezes while invasion (playing with Akia) i had a Yoji Symbol with flag from Turtle arena on the top-right. I'm trying to get a screenshot of that.

Arena Portal:

  • Opening the Spell Section in arena portal esp.(or only) on Akia it occurs that one of the blue backgrounds/highlighting has offset.

So far, thx for all the work..

Yours,

Dominik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screen hanging after Victory of planet invasion, not returning to planet...

clp7097.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2017 at 4:44 AM, pyro0816 said:

If big chest (as example) is ready and it says: win in arena 5x and you won 4/5 but then recovery of middle chest gets ready all your progress on the big chest is lost. Thats very frustrating, it would be better if progress is saved or much better would be if you started a progress on a chest it will not be blocked by smaller chests recovering at all.

Yeh, we know about it. I will try to look on it before next update.

On 8/30/2017 at 4:44 AM, pyro0816 said:
  • A quest where you have to steal Aqvium for specific hero does not count arena fights anymore only planet invasion, which is very frustrating when you just invaded 3x and have to wait nearly an hour and when its 5000 Aqvium for example and you only get planets with 1100 or lower you wait and play more than 2 hours just to unlock the chest. It'd be easier and less frustrating if arena's Aqvium with this hereo would also count.

Anymore? Are you sure that it has counted arena's aqvium before?

Quote

When Screen freezes while invasion (playing with Akia) i had a Yoji Symbol with flag from Turtle arena on the top-right. I'm trying to get a screenshot of that.

@Pavel Ignatov, pls check it.

Quote

Opening the Spell Section in arena portal esp.(or only) on Akia it occurs that one of the blue backgrounds/highlighting has offset.

Yeh, @Margarita will check it.

 

Quote

Had some big lacks last two weeks, played in another location with another ISP and same connection loss occurred. When it was in the beginning everywhere, it was a bit after not in arena battle anymore but everytime connecting to an arena or a planetinvasion. Now connection problems to these parts of the game got less but i very often loose connection while invading a planet. Screen doesn't move, i can move but can't attack. Then Invasion is canceled, returning to my planet but 1 ticket for invasion is gone- frustrating.

If it happens again, can you send us the log file from Steam\steamapps\common\UnnyWorld\Unnyworld_Data?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the Silverman achievement.. i am already silver league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.8.2017 at 6:33 PM, Suvitruf said:
On 30.8.2017 at 9:44 AM, pyro0816 said:
  • A quest where you have to steal Aqvium for specific hero does not count arena fights anymore only planet invasion, which is very frustrating when you just invaded 3x and have to wait nearly an hour and when its 5000 Aqvium for example and you only get planets with 1100 or lower you wait and play more than 2 hours just to unlock the chest. It'd be easier and less frustrating if arena's Aqvium with this hereo would also count.

Anymore? Are you sure that it has counted arena's aqvium before?

Yes I am pretty sure, the week i started to play it said Steal Aqvium and as my invade-tickets were used i played arena to accompish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.8.2017 at 6:33 PM, Suvitruf said:

If it happens again, can you send us the log file from Steam\steamapps\common\UnnyWorld\Unnyworld_Data?

Read too late - No big leaks the last days i was playing... update might have fixed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now