Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquelan

8/26/17 Maintenance Problems

10 posts in this topic

Hi, HunnyHog team !

First of all, thank you for this great game and all your efforts put into it !

Since the maintenance of the day, many players (of which I am one) are encountering problems, such as : impossibility to team with some friends (they appear to be "Offline" once invited in a party, or the match timer runs for ages searching for a game that never starts) ; ingame when playing Morth or confronting a Morth we get several 15-20 seconds freezes with a weird sound followed by a disconnection (our characters still able to move but frozen in their movements, while the opponents continue to play normally, making obviously games impossible to play) ; many little freezes ingame making now really difficult to place spells properly hehe.

Also, I logged in this morning right after the end of the maintenance and since then, it is impossible for me to complete all the Daily Tasks for Chests (except for the 3-h Daily Gift one). Each time I achieve a goal (dealing X damage amount with a champion (900 with Lane, in my case) in Planet Invade, win 1 Arena with Neri or win 5x an Arena), the task is reset to 0, making impossible to earn new chests and all the following ones... That's a real problem.

Not being able to team with friends and recieving chest rewards means no more gold UnnyCoins, green ones, rare and epic scrolls ! And since I am a new player, I need all of these to unlock new champions and the spells I haven't yet... A goodwill gesture would be appreciated for the loss, for sure.

I hope, you will find out and fix all the bugs, so that we can play again this really cool game !

Good luck and thanks for your time spent reading this. :)

Aquelan, playing on EU servers (both UnnyWorld and Steam username).

PS : sorry for mistakes, english is not my mother tongue

Rectification : the 3rd chest task, of course, is not doing 900 damage with Lane, but stealing 900 Aqvium... No doubt you noticed it hehe.

SECOND DAY WITHOUT CHESTS ! That's not fair at all, compared to all other players who still can get them !

I have the feeling, that I am loosing my time playing, since I miss all those rare and epics scrolls, and green coins. No surprise, if players in my case will DownVote the game then, since it's pointless to play...

An answer would be appreciated, UnnyHog team, and good luck with solving problems.

Aquelan

Hello there. Sorry for that.

We will look on it, don't worry.

Since the maintenance of the day, many players (of which I am one) are encountering problems, such as : impossibility to team with some friends (they appear to be "Offline" once invited in a party, or the match timer runs for ages searching for a game that never starts) ;

It should be ok now.

ingame when playing Morth or confronting a Morth we get several 15-20 seconds freezes with a weird sound followed by a disconnection (our characters still able to move but frozen in their movements, while the opponents continue to play normally, making obviously games impossible to play) ; many little freezes ingame making now really difficult to place spells properly hehe.

We have fixed Morth and few other problems.

Also, I logged in this morning right after the end of the maintenance and since then, it is impossible for me to complete all the Daily Tasks for Chests (except for the 3-h Daily Gift one). Each time I achieve a goal (dealing X damage amount with a champion (900 with Lane, in my case) in Planet Invade, win 1 Arena with Neri or win 5x an Arena), the task is reset to 0, making impossible to earn new chests and all the following ones... That's a real problem.

Could you show the screenshot of Tasks Window with chosen current task?

P.S. if you can record the video of this bug, it would be really great

Hi, UnnyHog team !

Good job for your hard work, 'cause indeed playing seems less buggy than yesterday.

On the other hand, here are the screenshots you asked for (see attached pictures).

You will notice that the 3rd chest task is not "Steal 900 Aqvium, playing for Lane" anymore. Don't ask me why, but when I logged in this morning, the task had changed. Obviously, I precise, that I never completed the task (I thought, it changed because you were working on the problem). I haven't got a screenshot for the "Steal 900 Aqvium with Lane" bug, but to summarize it : each time I did a Planet Invade stealing the needed Aqvium, the Tasks Window showed "900/900", meaning the task was completed but there was no way to get the chest (no button to pick the reward, still written "Available" in green under the chest icon). It stayed that way until I logged off and when I came back ingame, the Task was reset to "0/900". I completed the task many times and each time, it was resetting to 0.

So, concerning the current chest tasks, the problems are :

1. First Gift chest is not bugged, as I wrote yesterday. Everything is fine with it.

2. "Win in Arena, playing for Neri 0/1" : Winning a game is not counted up, it always shows "0/1" at the Tasks Window.

3. "Deal damage playing for Morth 0/15000" : Same problem, the numbers never change, it doesn't take into account the amount of damage dealt during game(s).

4. "Win in Arena 0/5" : Same problem, victories are not recorded, it always stays on "0/5".

Just saying, I do normal wins and frequent Flawless Victories. None of them are added in the Tasks Window.

Hope it helps and thanks again for your help, solving my problem.

Aquelan

PS : I didn't see the point to send you a record of my games, since the Tasks Window looks like a picture, nothing never changes in numbers before or after games.

UnnyWorld - Chest Task Window Bug 1.bmp

UnnyWorld - Chest Task Window Bug 2.bmp

UnnyWorld - Chest Task Window Bug 3.bmp

UnnyWorld - Chest Task Window Bug 4.bmp

1st of all, you can't start 3 and 4 tasks. You have to finish 2 task firstly. So, basically, the problem occurs only with 2nd task.

We will look on it.

P.S. are you sure, that you have played with Neri (electric guy)?

I don't understand, this time it worked...

Sure, I won matches with Neri yesterday and this morning (but not during the afternoon, to be honest), and wasn't able to complete the task. I read your message and played her one more time right now and it worked this time : I could grab the reward. And yes, the 3rd task then the 4th one got unlocked and I could complete all of them.

I don't know what you did or if you did something, but the problem seems solved. Good job ! By the way, previously the saturday patch I could complete tasks by not following the order 1->2->3->4.

I'm gonna wait now for the next daily tasks, to see if the problem occurs again or not. If it's the case, I'd let you know.

Too bad I lost 2 days of chests, during the process...

Thanks again, Suvitruf, for your time. And keep going on that way, this game has the potential to be a major game on the MOBA scene !

Aquelan

If it happens again, please provide screens and as much additional info as you can. Maybe there is a problem only with particular task. If so, we will fix it.

Again, sorry fo this bug. Here is the personal promocode for you: tasksbug68947

Yeah, no problem, I would do it, if it happens again. Let's hope not hehe !

Exactly if I meet in the future other bugs ingame, I would continue to report them on this forum. It's the least I can do, if it can help making the game even better !

Thanks a lot for the goodwill gesture, Suvitruf. Really appreciated. =)

Good luck in your hard work and good job to all of you of the UnnyHog team for this great game !

Aquelan

1 person likes this