Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pavel Ignatov

FAQ

10 posts in this topic

1) How can I learn new spells?

Spoiler

Find Ondu Stone on your Planet, and activate it.

You will find a huge list of spells in the window. Colored spells are the ones you already know, but you might want to upgrade them. Click on any spell to get the description, and decide whether you want to buy it or not.

2) How can I go to Arena?

Spoiler

Build the Arena Portal if you don't have it yet.

Then find the Arena Portal and activate it. The will be a list of Arenas available for you, however you can't choose arena, server will pick one random for you. Click on the price button to sign up for arena and wait for some time so we will find opponents for you.

3) Where can I buy new items?

Spoiler

Find the Store button at the button in the Planet mode and click on it.

You will see the list of items you can buy. The currency for items is Arena Points. You can earn it fighting on Arenas.

4) How can I build new buildings?

Spoiler

In the Planet mode click on the right bottom button with a hammer.

Then select Buildings category, and choose the building you want to build. If you click on the Building button the description window will pop up, and to build it you need to drag the button and drop it on the planet.

5) What will happen if I leave the Arena?

Spoiler

First of all, it's always not good to leave your team without you. Your opponents will get an advantage of your team. You never know how things might turn, and there is always a chance to win.

If you leave the battle, you will get a Ran Away mark, which won't let you to participate in Arenas for several minutes.

6) Can I change my character?

Spoiler

If you press on the settings button, you can go back to the menu. In the menu you can switch between you characters or create new one.

Each character has several paths for evolution, so you can switch between them right in the game. To do that you need to use Ondu stone.

2 people like this

Hey I'm brazilian playing in the south american server on the PC version of the game, I have a question, is there anyway, for now, to choose which arena I'm playing at(rocket depot, bang bang party)? Have a huge preference for one of them, and I can't offer to much(since I only know the basis of programming in C++) but I really want to help in any way shape or form, with suggestions or something like that.

28 minutes ago, David Vilela said:

Hey I'm brazilian playing in the south american server on the PC version of the game, I have a question, is there anyway, for now, to choose which arena I'm playing at(rocket depot, bang bang party)? Have a huge preference for one of them, and I can't offer to much(since I only know the basis of programming in C++) but I really want to help in any way shape or form, with suggestions or something like that.

For now you can do it only in custom match =/

3 hours ago, David Vilela said:

As Suvitruf said, yes it's only available in Custom matches right now (you can Join a Custom match from one of the Chats in the game, but if you want to create your own one, you have to have Town Hall lvl3).

But anyway, we're planning to add WIP accounts in the game and you'll be able to select a specific Arena for fighting in that case, without a necessity of Creating a Custom match :) 

Hey, thanks for the quick answer, btw I'm totaly serious about the help ok, that includes translations to portuguese and game suggestion. Just pm or email me.

1 person likes this

Hello, David.

Thank you. I think it's a great idea if you can help us with the translation. We already have Brazilian Portuguese, but we don't have just Portuguese. There is not much text in the game, however we add new text with each update. Will you be able to support the game along the way and translate additional lines, which will appear?

As for the suggestion, can you create new Topic in the discussions section about that?

Also, we post Polls form time to time and ask players of what to do next. The last time new Arena won, so it'll be added in the new update. Don't miss new Polls :)

18 hours ago, Cloud Senpai said:

Hi,

How can i learn new spells? I can't see any button for switch.

Adsız.png

The magic system performs daily tasks to collect extra parchment. The place we have developed is taking aquim and unicoin from the extras.

Edited by Simfer