Goku

2x exp boost

5 posts in this topic

If I have 2 2x exp boost active at the same time,will the effect stack?

Awards

yes, it'll stack. If you activate 2 boosts (each gives +100%), you'll be getting +200% exp as bonus

Awards

@Ilyenko Pavel

Are you sure? On both mobile and steam version 2 simultaneous EXP boosts gave the 100% boost for 48 hours (not 200% for 24 hours). I know it used to be able to stack, but I remember Amnesia reported it a while back as being too big of a boost (made it imbalanced). Thus, I think it got changed to just add on time to the exp boost instead of stacking.

- Meissner

Awards

19 hours ago, Meissner Test said:

@Ilyenko Pavel

Are you sure? On both mobile and steam version 2 simultaneous EXP boosts gave the 100% boost for 48 hours (not 200% for 24 hours). I know it used to be able to stack, but I remember Amnesia reported it a while back as being too big of a boost (made it imbalanced). Thus, I think it got changed to just add on time to the exp boost instead of stacking.

- Meissner

You & I discussed this on discord I thought when I informed you of the promocode for testers.  I spent gems to buy a boost & it didn't stack, it just extended the length of time from 24h to 48h

Awards

@Bluehaven's Game Corner Yes, I remember =D That is another example illustrating that the EXP boosts don't stack anymore, just extend the time. I was just clarifying since Pavel had told the other player that they stacked giving +200% EXP boosts when we both have found that they didn't stack and instead extended the time. I was explaining that a couple months ago, the EXP boosts used to stack, but a player called Amnesia (and maybe others too) reported that it gave too much EXP and it was changed to no longer stack anymore. Thus, now it adds time to the EXP timer instead of stacking. Hope that helps clarify.

Awards