6 posts in this topic

This has happened to me twice in the last week.  I will use all my energy before heading to bed & turn off my tablet & after I wake then turn back on my tablet my energy had not regenerated to full even though it had been over 8 hrs. This morning when I turned my tablet on it said I only had 31 energy to use which is impossible unless somehow I am playing in my sleep which I do not do. I am prone to falling asleep with game on while playing but when I wake tablet is either dead because battery ran down or on the floor from my tossing & turning. The tablet I noticed it on was my Samsung Galaxy S2 model SM-T713.  I have not noticed it my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) model SM-T380 yet.

Until next time... Stay on Budget & Keep on Gaming!

Awards

On 10/5/2018 at 9:07 PM, Bluehaven's Game Corner said:

This has happened to me twice in the last week.  I will use all my energy before heading to bed & turn off my tablet & after I wake then turn back on my tablet my energy had not regenerated to full even though it had been over 8 hrs. This morning when I turned my tablet on it said I only had 31 energy to use which is impossible unless somehow I am playing in my sleep which I do not do. I am prone to falling asleep with game on while playing but when I wake tablet is either dead because battery ran down or on the floor from my tossing & turning. The tablet I noticed it on was my Samsung Galaxy S2 model SM-T713.  I have not noticed it my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) model SM-T380 yet.

Until next time... Stay on Budget & Keep on Gaming!

Hi! What's your profile level? 
*top left corner on the main screen in the yellow star

Also, did you collapse the game or terminate it on the device?

The tablet that I had the energy regeneration problem is on profile lvl7.  Actually both of my tablets are on profile lvl7. I purposely have not gone any higher up in profile lvl because of the story quest requiring to defeat a lvl on planet 4 with 1 hero. Normal fight for this quest will be easier than boss fight & boss on planet 4 is tough with the healer help & not having higher lvl heroes.  But to get back on subject... 

Profile lvl is on 7

No I did not collapse game or terminate it. After I finished using my energy I simply turned off the screen to conserve battery power but never force closed game or never powered off my device completely.

On 10/7/2018 at 3:14 PM, Margarita said:

Awards

On 10/7/2018 at 3:14 PM, Margarita said:

It happened again this morning when I woke. However, i didn't pay close attention to how I exited game this time. I'll start jotting it down to keep record for this tablet.

Awards

21 hours ago, Bluehaven's Game Corner said:

It happened again this morning when I woke. However, i didn't pay close attention to how I exited game this time. I'll start jotting it down to keep record for this tablet.

Really sad to heat that :(
1 So what's your account level?
2 By any chance did you change the time on your device?

2 hours ago, Margarita said:

Really sad to heat that :(
1 So what's your account level?
2 By any chance did you change the time on your device?

I replied to profile # in a previous comment in this thread & it was level 7 & no I do not change my time on any of my devices. It is automatically set to change with daylight savings time so I do not have to do anything with time.  Since the update I have not had an issue yet. However, I will keep an eye on It. 

Awards