Night Raven

Instructions

5 posts in this topic

Any chance there is an instruction booklet. Like ruins? Spirits?  It's rather hard for a new player to understand. 

On 9/21/2018 at 4:18 PM, Night Raven said:

Any chance there is an instruction booklet. Like ruins? Spirits?  It's rather hard for a new player to understand. 

Hello! We don't have a database for runes. 
What do you actually mean by spirits? 

By the way, one of our players - @Meissner Test really did a nice job, creating a database for heroes. 
Here, take a look at it 

He means guide for things Like how it works. How to update runes or heroes., what is evolve & how to do it, whats the use of spirit or that other green evolve special creature etc.

Awards

@Margarita The story mode gets difficult to complete & most new players including myself on my Samsung Tab A will get stuck on ☆ Planet 4 story quest mainly because they powered thru the planets & that planet is difficult to beat the boss with 1 hero when they don't have any higher level heroes to work with.  If the player had the option to restart the normal wave of fights again before reaching the boss then they won't get stuck for so long there as they do now.

Example: On my Samsung S2 tablet, I purposely farmed the previous planets until got a hero strong enough to defeat a fight (not boss) on planet 3 by itself before I even touched the story quest for it. Now I am doing the same for the next quest to win fight on planet 4 with 1 hero. (Purposely not even playing that planet because I know a normal fight with 1 hero has a better chance of winning than fighting the boss with 1 hero on that particular planet from what I've read other talk about in chat & forums)

So, yes the story mode is a guide on how to play & gives you tips to get further along in game, however some of those tips need to be shared before the player actually reaches a story quest such as winning a level on planet 4 with 1 hero. I see quite a few players giving up on game play because certain tips to help guide them are locked in a story mode that will take a lot of time to complete without proper explanation beforehand.  This is just my opinion & what I believe some players are trying to say... they don't understand parts of the game & would like better explanations of runes, etc outside of story mode quests.

Until next time... Stay on Budget & Keep on Gaming

On 10/1/2018 at 9:52 AM, Margarita said:

@CHALLENGER Thank you!

@Night Raven Did you complete the Story mode? 

Awards