FluffyNeedle

Report hackers

20 posts in this topic

Not sure where to report players so just going here.   Player named Stranger might be a hacker just summoned a bunch of 4 and 5 stars

Awards

I think he changed his name to braigon now. I'm not sure. But he is. He made up stories on how he lost his account and claimed to be lvl40 and the devs "gave him gems amd crystal" back and is why he was able to summon only 4 and 5 stars and be able to max out multiple runes within seconds

Awards

I'm sure he has been reported but again a guy named Mad Max keeps summoning for 4 stars within seconds and only calling every boobs and when he is called out on what he is doing he claims that he has spent a deal of money to he able to summon only 4 stars... I have spent my good share on money in the game as Well and i know for a fact that, that is in fact not true nor possible. I have multiple screen shots of multiple players who do this. Is there a forum to put all these people on the list? I can't find it so ill keep posting here

Awards

Ill go into my phone and bring the rest of the screen shots of all the other players

Capture+_2018-09-17-16-48-14.png

Capture+_2018-09-17-17-09-46.png

Capture+_2018-09-19-03-39-14.png

Awards

ive been playing since July, im lvl 21 atm and yep there's some people summoning many 4* and 5* with eg: lvl 1-10 accounts which seems very suspicious because since the last update the game got more difficult to do such things, i would have believed it before the most recent update 1 month ago, but now? nope, they either cheat/exploit or spend $$$ but is that even possible right now? on steam i dont see how can you purchase anything with real moneys, anyway...

Upgrading 2* or 3* runes to lvl 12 or even lvl 15 its possible and not so expensive compared to 4* or 5* runes, so dont worry bout someone upgrading tons of 2* and 3* that "Stranger" player looks legit so far. Now "MadMax" that one looks suspicious indeed, if he has low lvl account i dont think its possible getting so many 4* in a row.

Edited by chancho

Awards

@chancho I play on android & it gives me option to buy different packs with real money. If they want to they can buy lots.  I've spent $2.99 on cheapest pk avail & 1 pk at $4.99, however, that was my budget for they pay period. 

Now I saw a player named Zene summoned quite a few 4* in short amount time & upgrade higher level runes too.  Have screenshots ill post when I can.

Until next time... Stay on Budget & Keep on Gaming!

Awards

On 9/20/2018 at 1:34 AM, Bluehaven's Game Corner said:

@chancho I play on android & it gives me option to buy different packs with real money. If they want to they can buy lots.  I've spent $2.99 on cheapest pk avail & 1 pk at $4.99, however, that was my budget for they pay period. 

Now I saw a player named Zene summoned quite a few 4* in short amount time & upgrade higher level runes too.  Have screenshots ill post when I can.

Until next time... Stay on Budget & Keep on Gaming!

Yes, please, provide screenshots. That would be helpful.

Here are some additional screenshots. Current account lvl max is lvl 30 (displayed lvl 31).

unusual summons (1).PNGCapture (1).PNG

Edited by Meissner Test

Awards

On 9/23/2018 at 8:29 PM, Margarita said:

Yes, please, provide screenshots. That would be helpful.

Screenshot_20180919-213241.jpg

Awards

23 hours ago, Bluehaven's Game Corner said:

20180919_220812_rmscr.jpg

Why should he be a cheater? It's easy to get these 3 news in a short time.

I dunno if it's the good topic for it, but I don't really understand how is that possible to have this spread beetween tops in leaderboard. Like the first one is really level 59 then 53 then 49 and  34, 24 and all 12 ? I honnestly don't feel this is legit. I didn't saw any cheaters in this game but didn't play it since a long time.

Screenshot_2018-09-29-20-12-55.jpg

Awards

So the only thing I can think of at this point with someone summoning so many 4☆ hero's in a row is the constant option to continually pay $30 or $50 usd for the purple scroll pack that's offered which is a lot of money or they have hacked the system to get these packs or "naturally" summon these heroes 4☆ & 5☆ heroes. Here are some screenshots from the other night I took.

Screenshot_20181011-034833.jpg

Screenshot_20181011-034850.jpg

Awards

this is horrible. I am only getting 3* heroes from magic scroll & gems :( 

And I actually saw so many players having 4/5* heroes while playing in arena.

Edited by CHALLENGER

Awards

On 10/12/2018 at 5:36 PM, Bluehaven's Game Corner said:

So the only thing I can think of at this point with someone summoning so many 4☆ hero's in a row is the constant option to continually pay $30 or $50 usd for the purple scroll pack that's offered which is a lot of money or they have hacked the system to get these packs or "naturally" summon these heroes 4☆ & 5☆ heroes. Here are some screenshots from the other night I took.

Screenshot_20181011-034833.jpg

Screenshot_20181011-034850.jpg

Unfortunately links to screenshots from this message are broken. Can't look at them (
But thank you for keeping posting info about hackers.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:40 PM, Bluehaven's Game Corner said:

Here's another from that night

Screenshot_20181011-034810.jpg

Thank you, we will take care of it!

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

Thank you, we will take care of it!

The previous screenshots that were broken were of this same player summoning several more 4 & 5 ☆. 

Awards