Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chancho

suspicious players?

2 posts in this topic

Well some people got surprised and some other raged against one guy who non-stop summoned 4* heroes and sometimes 5* heroes, at some point that guy the one summing high lvl heroes implied he spent 2k real money lol, well he kept doing it plus called some ppl "noobs" , then i think he changed his name or something coz another one show up later doing the same thing, 4* and 5* summons, both had the "rino" avatar that's why i think it was the same guy but changed his name, 1st one was lvl 7 and the 2nd was lvl 8 but i don't know if the name change feature is available yet but...

those guys had low lvl accounts since the chat announced how they were finishing the normal difficulty in each planet, at the same time, summoning 4* and 5* heroes (and evolved some to 5* so he had many 4* ) so this makes me wonder if the amount of gems, crystals, scrolls or any starter & free resources for new accounts are enough to do such thing, also might worth checking game security & chat log in case this was some exploit/cheat event, wont give names or post screenshots till devs require it (i took several screenshots) because honestly im dumb about summoning and farming, i just don't understand how a lvl 8 player could have gotten 4* and 5* heroes and then evolve some 4* to 5*, maybe they got lucky opening regular scrolls or saved gems for the special 60 gems summon, idk.

Awards

Hello, @chancho.

We have found some cheaters in the game, and probably that guys was one of them. We already have the list of such players, and they'll be banned soon. All the cheating they did is already written in their accounts, so changing the name won't help them.

However if you find such strange behavior of a player and report it promptly to us (Better with screenshots), that might help us to identify new cheaters.