Meissner Test

Hero Database (Collect them all)

12 posts in this topic

As it sounds like the next update will promote collecting all the heroes for their unique skills, I've starting making a database with the heroes that I've encountered so far: 

Heroes Database (Comments enabled)

Since I only could think of 47 out of the 60 or so heroes and I didn't have all the heroes in my collection, please feel free to comment (either on the spreadsheet or this topic) if you have a hero not on this list or information missing about a hero and I'll update the spreadsheet accordingly. I'm waiting to add the details about the hero stats and skills until after the next update since they are likely to change.

Hope this is useful for some players. Please let me know if this is not the place to post this and I'll remove the post.

- Meissner

Awards

Hello, That's very nice of you.

Please postpone it before the update, because the abilities and characteristics will change dramatically.

Creating something like this, we have already discussed, came to the conclusion that at this stage a lot can change and constantly changing data is not a good idea, maybe it's worth it to wait a little longer? I have plans to create a wiki for the game ^^

Awards

Hi Amnesia, thanks for the reply and I'm glad to hear you are planning a wiki for the game. This spreadsheet was simply a means to help organize all the characters, keep track of which characters I'm missing, and plan for different setups (which I'm hoping will be more important after the next update). While I realise it will change, even at early stages it can help. This isn't an entire wiki for the game, just a simple place to see all the characters together with their characteristics and abilities.

Awards

2 минуты назад, Meissner Test сказал:

Hi Amnesia, thanks for the reply and I'm glad to hear you are planning a wiki for the game. This spreadsheet was simply a means to help organize all the characters, keep track of which characters I'm missing, and plan for different setups (which I'm hoping will be more important after the next update). While I realise it will change, even at early stages it can help. This isn't an entire wiki for the game, just a simple place to see all the characters together with their characteristics and abilities.

Hi Meissner, If all the same happens favorably, I will be happy to invite you to work on the wiki !

Awards

Hi Everyone,

I just finished updating this spreadsheet with the new abilities after the last update for all the heroes I have. Please let me know if you have the abilities for the missing heroes and I'll add them.

- Meissner

Awards

Hi Everyone,

This spreadsheet has now been updated with the information for every hero in the game thanks to the new in-game hero database. Please feel free to leave a comment if you notice any errors or would like to add some of the comparison stats (stats for the further evolved heroes). Hope this helps!

- Meissner

On 7/30/2018 at 3:16 AM, Meissner Test said:

Heroes Database (Comments enabled)

Awards

That's really an insane work. Good job! :)

I'll help with this. Will take me a little time since I am budget gamer & barely spend in game, but I'll send what I can when I have it.

20180919_124442_rmscr.jpg

Awards

Quick question (off topic) when I'm scrolling page here I'm accidently hitting image on right (arrow pointing to it) which turns on flag (I circled it)... what is it doing?  Is it a concern?

20180919_133801_rmscr.jpg

Awards

Thanks for the submission! I think the icon is just to signify that we are regular forum members and not staff. It might change as you increase forum rank I think.

EDIT: Database should be uptodate now. Please let me know if you notice any errors.

Edited by Meissner Test

Awards