Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedda

last update = disaster

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello,

My opinion to the last update is, that it destroyed everything, that was funny and that made sense. Why?

1. The idle mode is now removed.

2. I cannot fight against hereos, which I had already defeated (means, that it's unpossible to get much experience).

3. Now there is a loading time between switching planets. That did not exist before!

4. My player level was extremely reduced.

Edited by Pedda

Hi Pedda,

Please read the post here, which describes the reason why everything was made: http://unnyhog.com/pages/3289

2. We are working on a story mode, which will teach you some secrets of how to progress fast in the game, but the general rule that fighting Hard or Hell has more value for you anyway.

3. Do you often change the Planet?

4. It wasn't reduced, we changed the way how it calculated. Please read the article I gave above.

Okay, thanks for the answer. Could you make the changelog in the future as a topic in this forum or as news in Steam?

3. No, I don't change much time the planet, but the principle is the problem. Before this update, everything have worked fine, without any loading time and now, there is a loading screen.

1 hour ago, Pedda said:

Okay, thanks for the answer. Could you make the changelog in the future as a topic in this forum or as news in Steam?

3. No, I don't change much time the planet, but the principle is the problem. Before this update, everything have worked fine, without any loading time and now, there is a loading screen.

Sure! 
Here you can find change log for every update. It contains a concise list of changes and a link to the blog post with details. 
It's updated minimum one day before a new update is released.
Let me know if you it need the next time but still can't find it.