Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pavel Ignatov

Football Event

7 posts in this topic

Hello, Friends!

As you know, right now in Russia thousands of fans are celebrating World Football cup. Tourists are everywhere:

22.jpeg33.jpg

I'm not sure if you are watching football or not, but we are thinking about some in game event to celebrate it with you!

We already have Yoji's event and Akia's event coming, so you have some idea of how events work in Hero Masters.

Everyone is welcome to share ideas and thoughts about the new event. I was planing to have some daily quests to collect Football Balls, which can be later exchanged for some rewards. What kind of quests and rewards would you be happy so see?

Талисманы 3+ звезд
Духи
Свитки (зеленые и выше по качеству)
Бустеры аквиума
Бустеры опыта
Энергия
Гемы

Could it be a question with which team would win the cup?

If the person got it, she would get three green scrolls and more than 100,000 of aqvium

If the person was wrong they would receive 2 green scrolls and more than 75,000 of aqvium

What do you think?9_9

Awards

Я думаю идея не в том, что бы с помощью игры привлечь игроков к Чемпионату, а в том, что бы Чемпионат стал отдельным ивентом в игре. Лично я не люблю футбол и совсем за ним не наблюдаю.

Только вот вопрос, это будет как отдельный ивент? Или он будет совместно с обычными? Как бы два ивента в одно время : один игровой, а второй по поводу какого-нибудь события в мире.

С одной стороны круто, а меньшее количество времени получить больше наград, но с другой, не все игроки сидят по несколько часов в игре, что бы еще и выполнять по несколько ивентов в день.

@joaopedrolife I like the idea, but it's hard to implement right now.

@Татьяна Ступак Это будет обычным ивентом. Я подумывал Акию сместить на 1-2 недели и вместо нее вставить футбол. Примерно в то время просто будут финальные игры.

Спасибо за ивент!

Awards

This event was a nice idea, im yet to start reviewing the event itself but yep so far looks good, thats the kind of things that encourage players for logging daily, play and while doing it, get a reward by accomplishing reasonable challenges. 

btw lmao france won the cup, i was supporting croatia (even tho my mom was born in france lol). 

Awards