Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Margarita

How to play on Steam and Android

3 posts in this topic

heromasters_logo.png

1 To play Hero Masters, sign up on our website.
Provide valid gmail account in sign up form if you chose to play the game on Android (min ver5)
2 You will get an email from me, the next day, that you got a game access on Android and Steam. 
3 To play the game on Android, your device has to be at least Android 5.0
4 To play the game on Steam for Windows, simply reply to my email and request a Steam key 

50 минут назад, Margarita сказал:

heromasters_logo.png

1 To play Hero Masters, sign up on our website.
Provide valid gmail account in sign up form if you chose to play the game on Android (min ver5)
2 You will get an email from me, the next day, that you got a game access on Android and Steam. 
3 To play the game on Android, your device has to be at least Android 5.0
4 To play the game on Steam for Windows, simply reply to my email and request a Steam key 

Почему 5-тый? Откуда такие требования? Множество девайсов купленных всего лишь два года назад дальше 4.4 не хотят  обновляться. Что делать в таком случае? Ведь при релизе ПК-версии не будет, а покупать девайс с 5+ андроид ради игры, сами понимаете..

Есть хорошие Андроиды с 4.4, но еще больше плохих телефонов на $20-30 с такой же версией. Именно они и будут портить нам на запуске статистику, так как у них игра не будет работать или будет тормозить. Я надеюсь что это временное решение, а позже мы уменьшим мин версию Андроида, но обещать не могу.

Для вас у нас всегда будет ПК билд ;)