11 posts in this topic

Founder-together-at-the-hackathon.jpg

Dear, players! 
Thank each of you for being with UnnyWorld, no matter when you’ve joined it and how often you played it.
We value your precious time you devoted to our game and to us. Be it 5 minutes or months.
Having such incredible community of open minded people who are always ready to help is the highest appreciation of our humble work. 

We now need to inform you, that after 3 years of development of UnnyWorld we have to shut it down. Unfortunately, the game didn’t grow beyond our expectations and didn’t not become a success on a global scale, helping us to stay firm on the ground and allowing us to expand business. We understand your pain and we realize how regretful it must be to hear this news, as any game is so much more than pixels and code.
It’s unique social experience which helps you navigate in life and ultimately makes you happy and brings knowledge.

For us, just 3 years ago UnnyWorld was a concept on a paper and desire in our hearts to bring competitive E-sport experience of such games like DOTA, LOL and Counter Strike to mobile platforms and moreover make it cross platform using gesture controls. That desire helped us to start and carry on that difficult journey which resulted in a creation you happened to be a part of. 

Our decision to close the game, made after careful considerations, was unbearable to accept, but inevitable. That decision led us to the pivot of UnnyWorld in a new game, which some of you already know as Unlimited Journey, which is now renamed into Hero Masters. It’s based on fantasy universe, characters and gesture controls of UnnyWorld as we believe that all we’ve created will fit better the newly selected genre and gameplay. 

We, of course, understand that not all of you will be playing the new game due to personal reasons and we accept that.
We want to say thank you again for staying with us in such a wonderful journey and we hope you liked it a lot even though it ended not the way you expected. 

To make you feel comfortable we’re releasing a promo code with 1 million green gems which will allow you to get as much of the game’s content as possible: 

promocode.jpg

Remember, the game will be available until the next Friday, 1st of June 2018. After, the servers will be shut down. 

This is not goodbye. 

If you have any questions, regarding UnnyWorld, our company or the upcoming game, please feel free to contact us on social networks or by writing us an email at support@unnyhog.com.
We can also schedule a voice call on discord. We will try to answer to your questions. 

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you.
Always yours, the Unnyhog team 

#unnyworld #game #thankyou #community #company #stayintouch

Никакой код не вернёт игру(( Были такие планы на игру... Я мечтал о её светлом будущем. Так жаль, что все мои знания и навыки в игре не привели ни к чему( Такой игры как ваша больше не будет((

I feel sorry but that's normal. I hope we can play again together with another game.

Posted (edited)

(Sorry for the rookie's English)
It's not the first time it happens to me that I like a game and they shut down the servers. It happened with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms (2014-2016) from Ubisoft. Even big videogame companies like Ubisoft can have this problems.

I would have liked to become a Champion but it seems that it will not be possible since I am Platinum III.

This makes me very sad and I don't want you to do this but I have to give thanks for the good times I had in UnnyWorld. Was good moments and I will never forget it.

Thanks for everything and this will sound a bit corny but... UnnyWorld Forever (2017-∞) :D

unnyworld-logo1.thumb.png.3850ad75a59100d72669bddb84fb4538.png

CjgoRKOUgAE9RQX.jpg

Edited by Luixzify

You should make a last image of all the UnnyWorld Heroes gathered saying "Thank you and see you soon" to the players or something similar. It would be quite emotional. :P

Надеюсь сделать футболку в память о игре)

First let me tell ya, thanks for everything, for letting us try your dream and idea called Unnyworld, it was a very pleasant and most surprising experience, i was immerse playing smite by the time i found randomly an advertise of this little game while clicking steam recommendations, i liked the characters and the design, then i saw some screenshots by steam players, i checked the game size, downloaded and well from there to this sad day Unnyworld was something i enjoyed every single day, when I knew about the unnyworld patreon site I read the appealing, cute touching story of the game, made me shed a tear reading the hopes of keep growing, to improve and get better with the support of every player and that day I bought the founders pack on steam, I told myself “these guys deserve it” and at least for me they didn’t let me down giving me very nice moments with this game that I’ll never forget, thank you very much.

Of course this is not a goodbye im gonna stay around waiting for the new game, i won't miss a chance to play with Yoji and all the great characters from unnyworld again, i really hope the staff saved the players data before giving the gems code because who knows? maybe in the future the game could return, in months, a year, two years i don't know, but it wont matter ill be there, even if everything is wiped and everyone starts from zero again like a fresh start.

Awards

Congratulations team! A pivot is nothing to be ashamed of. I look forward to what you believe will be the next big game. I highly enjoyed Unnyworld since October 2016, and I agree. The time is right for change. Unnyworld will be missed, but it was an important stepping stone. Congrats and best wishes.

Awards

a beautiful game indeed <3 I feel so sorry but I totally understand your reasons . wish all the best and blessings on your next projects <3

Thank you Unnyhog, your game was very interesting, it is a pity that it is closed, but this is not a reason to despair, because there is Hero Masters!

Awards