Margarita

Claim your Contributor award

88 posts in this topic

Hero master is a very strategic game that kept me up all night. I am lvl 5 so far. I don't pay to enhance my experience because I enjoy working my way up. If the game had an option for a bonus experience level once a day that would interest me further. I have no problems with game so far.

Android Goggle Play Unreleased Hero Master

Gamer Tag: GrimOne

Awards

Hello all,

I'm playing this game since few days so I'm only level 9 but I found this game very well for an early one, some minors bugs and some features to add/remove yes but like all games. So please have faith in this project and keep doig this great job :D 

Gamer Tag : NixPhoe 

Awards

Enjoying the game so far - just downloaded it over the weekend. Feels like it will take forever to level up enough to participate in the arena -, which stinks because arena play is one of the tasks for the current Explorer Yoji quest. I'll just keep working toward increasing my level. 🙂

Awards

On 9/29/2018 at 3:35 PM, Matthew Keller said:

Hero master is a very strategic game that kept me up all night. I am lvl 5 so far. I don't pay to enhance my experience because I enjoy working my way up. If the game had an option for a bonus experience level once a day that would interest me further. I have no problems with game so far.

Android Goggle Play Unreleased Hero Master

Gamer Tag: GrimOne

Hello! Great you enjoy the game.
Did you know that we have a special section in the store, where you can get experience boosters? ;)

Image from iOS.png

Posted (edited)

Still giving rewards? :)

Edited by Chete
it was in quote

Awards

Yes, I will be giving rewards till the game is officially released globally on 18th of October.

Hi! I am here for my reward😁😁

Awards

I just started playing today and I'm hooked. 

Awards

What is this reward I'm hearing so much about?

Awards

Just download the game. Wonderful so far!

Awards

Ok, guys! Алекс got the last one award :)
I'm stopping to distribute them as Hero Masters was officially launched globally on App Store and Google Play. 
Here is the news. Congratulations, everybody! We wouldn't achieve it without all support coming from our lovely community of players.