Pavel Ignatov

Update announcements

68 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Bluehaven's Game Corner said:

I have run across similar issue, however when I force close game & reopen it when I have data on or am back in Wi-Fi area then chat comes back up.

Since they fixed the chat issues with the recent update, the only new thing I've noticed in chat is when I play game outside of data or Wi-Fi (where chat won't work) & then re-enter WiFi or turn on data then chat doesn't want to load unless I force close game & open it back up.

I suggest trying this to see if it helps with your issue as well.

Thank you! We will take a look at it.

I have run across similar issue, however when I force close game & reopen it when I have data on or am back in Wi-Fi area then chat comes back up.

Since they fixed the chat issues with the recent update, the only new thing I've noticed in chat is when I play game outside of data or Wi-Fi (where chat won't work) & then re-enter WiFi or turn on data then chat doesn't want to load unless I force close game & open it back up.

I suggest trying this to see if it helps with your issue as well.

I'm curious, do you usually turn off network on purpose? Why?

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.3.4

⭐️ The required level for Arena was changed from 11 to 2.
⭐️ Rebalance difficulty on 9-10 Planets
⭐️ Added rune sets
⭐️ Fixed a problem with incorrect calculation of experience at the Hard and Hell levels. Now more experience from high levels.
⭐️ Rebalance heroes. Now their roles are more significant
⭐️ Added 3x battle speed

On 10/2/2018 at 6:22 PM, Margarita said:

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.3.4

⭐️ Added rune sets
⭐️ Fixed a problem with incorrect calculation of experience at the Hard and Hell levels. Now more experience from high levels.
⭐️ Added 3x battle speed

When will the update be available? I have only the version 0.3.1 and I don't know why.

Thank you for the 0.3.4 update! Especially the x3 and allowing lower levels into the arena. One suggestion for arena play - have the game automatically end an arena match as a "draw"  if the match goes on for a certain amount of time with neither player gaining an advantage. When energy costs or rewards are introduced to the arena, have draws not cost or reward either player.

Just an idea! 💡 😊

Awards

4 hours ago, Pedda said:

I downloaded it with Steam. I play the game on PC. Is it a problem?

We aren't updating Steam version until we launch it officially on Steam. That would probably be in December or later. Right now we're fully focused on Android.

4 hours ago, Ix Chel said:

Thank you for the 0.3.3 update! Especially the x3 and allowing lower levels into the arena. One suggestion for arena play - have the game automatically end an arena match as a "draw"  if the match goes on for a certain amount of time with neither player gaining an advantage. When energy costs or rewards are introduced to the arena, have draws not cost or reward either player.

Just an idea! 💡 😊

Sure, great idea!
We will implement something like this in the future ;) 

5 hours ago, Margarita said:

We aren't updating Steam version until we launch it officially on Steam. That would probably be in December or later. Right now we're fully focused on Android.

Oh, okay. I hope, I can continue playing the game especially events without any updates.

Posted (edited)

On 10/1/2018 at 9:50 AM, Margarita said:

I'm curious, do you usually turn off network on purpose? Why?

I do not use data on my 2 tablets. I guess I should have rephrased that part differently, sorry.  I only use Wi-Fi, so when I am outside a Wi-Fi area & play then re-enter Wi-Fi area to be back online that is when I have to force close game (since there is not an option yet to "quit" playing at the moment like most games have) to reopen just to see chat.

Also, since I share data on my phone (which I do not play on yet ~ Samsung s9) with my friends plan, I do not like tethering my tablets in order to play online unless I'm not going to be back in Wi-Fi area for a long time. Now, if I was playing on my phone, I still would turn off data to save it unless I needed it because my friends were generous to add me to their plan so I can have a reliable phone in case my vehicle breaks down or something major happens since my other phone doesn't always work.

Hope that answered your question.

Edited by Bluehaven's Game Corner
Added explaination

Awards

On 10/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, Margarita said:

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.3.3

⭐️ Added rune sets
⭐️ Added 3x battle speed

I have not yet tried the arena so I'll have to check that out still & I love the 3x speed when farming for xp & runes, definitely helps me get back to my daily life routine quicker.  However, 2 queations:

1) Rebalanced heroes - as in changed stats, ability change, or what?

2) I farm Yajirium on hard a lot with full 5 hero slots filled & before update experience gained for each hero was something like 991 & now the experience it's showing is 661. That doesn't seem like an increase to me. So am I missing something here, 

Awards

Posted (edited)

Hello! I posted a question on the in game chat asking about how to reveal a hero's true power. Here are screenshots of the story quest that prompted my question.

Hope this helps! 

Screenshot_20181004-113725.png

Screenshot_20181004-214533.png

Edited by Ix Chel
Fixing grammar

Awards

I have not yet tried the arena so I'll have to check that out still & I love the 3x speed when farming for xp & runes, definitely helps me get back to my daily life routine quicker.  However, 2 queations:

2) I farm Yajirium on hard a lot with full 5 hero slots filled & before update experience gained for each hero was something like 991 & now the experience it's showing is 661. That doesn't seem like an increase to me. So am I missing something here, 

@Ilyenko Pavel Please, clarify these comments. You know better than me :)

16 hours ago, Ix Chel said:

Hello! I posted a question on the in game chat asking about how to reveal a hero's true power. Here are screenshots of the story quest that prompted my question.

Hope this helps! 

Screenshot_20181004-113725.png

Screenshot_20181004-214533.png

Hello!
1 What platform are you playing at?
2 What's the game version? (can be checked in Settings window)

2 hours ago, Margarita said:

Hello!
1 What platform are you playing at?
2 What's the game version? (can be checked in Settings window)

I'm playing on my Android and its version 0.3.5. 

I'm trying to figure out how to clear the True Power story quest.

Also hoping that would help one of my characters be strong enough to beat the ⭐ Planet 4 quest. Since you can't see the quest requirements until you achieve the previous ones, I completed the normal and hard levels of Planet 4 before seeing that quest. Now I have to beat the boss on normal with one hero to achieve the ⭐ Planet 4 quest. If it matters, I also never got the witch though the story quests seem to be written with her in mind.

Love the game and appreciate your advice!

Awards

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Ix Chel said:

I'm playing on my Android and its version 0.3.5. 

I'm trying to figure out how to clear the True Power story quest.

Also hoping that would help one of my characters be strong enough to beat the ⭐ Planet 4 quest. Since you can't see the quest requirements until you achieve the previous ones, I completed the normal and hard levels of Planet 4 before seeing that quest. Now I have to beat the boss on normal with one hero to achieve the ⭐ Planet 4 quest. If it matters, I also never got the witch though the story quests seem to be written with her in mind.

Love the game and appreciate your advice!

If you are looking to complete the quest then you need to read the yellow text there which says "win a battle on planet 2 with 1 hero" so deactivate your other 4 heroes in hero panel & use only 1 strong hero then do battle on planet 2 normal mode with that only active hero that's it.

And if you don't have any strong hero now then wait to get one as there is no time limit to complete those quest so no need to rush.

Edited by CHALLENGER

Awards

В 05.10.2018 в 20:50, Bluehaven's Game Corner сказал:

Hello)
1. Rebalanced heroes - change stats some of them. For example: Duar tank and he must have more HP and we add him HP, but decrease attack. 
2. Yes, on low planet exp reward - decrease, but high planet exp reward i- ncrease. We have some bug on planet 1-3, they give many exp on hard/hell mode, but other planet give less. We fix it)

Awards