5) Bosses were improved and now have unique abilities

15qig.png

Hero Masters 0.1.9

Changes:
1) You can change icon in the chat;
2) You can upgrade Rune 10 times with 1 click;
3) You can Summon x10 Heroes at once;
4) Notice visual improvements;
5) New daily quest available: defeat Keeper of Magic for players level 10 and above.

Bug fixes:
1) Game freeze when you press Esc/Back during Match Over Window;
2) Description for abilities which reduces attack bar of an enemy was fixed;
3) Problem with UI when you power-up a hero to the max level;
4) Attack bar of Bosses;
5) Additional stats (Crit Rating, Crit Damage, Resistance, Accuracy) calculation from Runes;
6) Chat notifications.

15qig.png

Hero Masters 0.2.0

Changes:
1) Story mode was changed to Planets mode
2) Maximum level of each hero was changed
3) Idle mode was merged with Planets mode

Read detailed info on our blog

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.2.1

1) Difficulty Selection is now back! Please keep in mind that the drop is higher with the growing difficulty.
2) If you lose a match in the Story, you are not going back to the previous level. So basically, after clearing a Planet on any difficulty, you’ll be able to fight only with the boss.
3) Energy price to fight a boss is now the same as any other level on a Planet.
4) You can earn 2-4 times more Exp in Dungeons now.
5) New Story mode. Complete quests and learn secrets of the game.

Read some insides in our latest blog post

19 часов назад, Margarita сказал:

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.2.1

1) Difficulty Selection is now back! Please keep in mind that the drop is higher with the growing difficulty.
2) If you lose a match in the Story, you are not going back to the previous level. So basically, after clearing a Planet on any difficulty, you’ll be able to fight only with the boss.
3) Energy price to fight a boss is now the same as any other level on a Planet.
4) You can earn 2-4 times more Exp in Dungeons now.
5) New Story mode. Complete quests and learn secrets of the game.

Read some insides in our latest blog post

Можно на русском языке тоже пожалуйста? :3

Awards

On 7/18/2018 at 0:18 PM, Amnesia said:

Можно на русском языке тоже пожалуйста? :3

Пока что, к сожалению, все новости на английском. В будущем конечно добавим русский язык.

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.2.2

⭐️Dungeons and Reveal features are temporary removed from the game.

⭐️You now have 5 slots for a fight: 2 slots are front line and 3 others are back line. Melee attacks back line when all enemy heroes on a front line are eliminated.

⭐️Hero Elements are removed, so there is no Fire/Water Yoji, it’s just Yoji now.

⭐️All heroes were changed and rebalanced and we’ve added a window, where you can view all info about them.

⭐️First Arena is added. You can fight against others. Rewards for fighting in Arena will be added in upcoming releases.

⭐️During battle nothing will distract you from being fully focused on a fight, as summon and other meta features are now unaccessible.

⭐️The x2 speed of the game is now back to the game. Woohoo! 🔥🔥🔥

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Margarita said:

⭐️Hero Elements are removed, so there is no Fire/Water Yoji, it’s just Yoji now.

Does it means, that there are no more elements or that every hero has now his normal element from UnnyWorld? For example: Is Yoji now fire or without any element?

Edited by Pedda

4 hours ago, Pedda said:

Does it means, that there are no more elements or that every hero has now his normal element from UnnyWorld? For example: Is Yoji now fire or without any element?

You're right that there are no more elements. I wouldn't also recommend you to draw a line between UW heroes and HM heroes, because spells in HM will be different for sure. 
We won't make water or electric Yoji if that's your concern. I hope I answered your question.

9 hours ago, Margarita said:

You're right that there are no more elements. I wouldn't also recommend you to draw a line between UW heroes and HM heroes, because spells in HM will be different for sure. 
We won't make water or electric Yoji if that's your concern. I hope I answered your question.

Okay, I understand. Thanks for this change! I don't like this game mechanics with these elements.

Guys, thank you very much for reporting a bug related to combats in Story mode and in PvP arena 🔥
It's already fixed and we're going to release a patch along with the next update Tuesday.

fighting_nobody_in_arena.png

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.3.0

⭐️ Three star heroes were rebalanced
⭐️ Energy restore was rebalanced
⭐️ 3d environment and ui were visually improved

Posted (edited)

so far i noticed that amount of energy required for bosses and overall fights increased, before the update it was like 4-6 something like that even against bosses, now its 10,15 and 20 energy for bosses depending on difficulty mode, its a huge increase imo but at the same time i noticed how energy regenerates faster, in less than 10 min went from eg: 184 to 197 or something like that, plus free energy every X hours helps those who spend lots of energy farming one planet, still energy runs out very quickly now, 25 gems to replenish energy doesn't sound too expensive but can't discuss this too much i didn't pay attention when getting gems doing events and finishing planets so idk but imo decent, fair amount, i think it gives ya all your energy back, currently i have max 200 energy so 25 gems would give me another 200, enough for 10 boss battles maybe a bit more considering the free energy every x hours, random energy reward if lucky when beating a boss and energy regeneration.

Energy regeneration is 1 every minute so in 1 hour i'll get 60 energy (4 boss battles) and it will take 3 hours and half to replenish my entire 200 energy cap, not taking in count free energy or energy rewards.

Difficulty increased as well,before today's update i could endlessly farm planet Strength, (now renamed "Morthor") to lvl up 2* and 3* heroes and get extra purple crystals, even scrolls or low tier heroes like fairies and goblins, now the enemies and bosses increased in level, normal difficulty are 70's lvl, hard 100+ level and finally the Hell stage has 200+ level enemies (Morthor/strength planet), now it's much more difficult and i cant farm hell stage in that planet anymore, the 1st or 2nd wave of enemies kill my 4* party and in hard stage i barely beat the Yoji boss.
It feels like a huge nerf, to be honest the previous version allowed us to farm crystals, scrolls and experience for low lvl heroes so easily in eg: strength or accuracy planet, ok we kinda abused because i could go and watch a movie and switch alt+tab to farm again and again one planet with no worries and energy would deplish only after 20-30 battles or something, maybe this changed to avoid too much afk-farm and make ppl spend more time watching the battle and play with strategy but hmm nerf feels a bit too much hard.

Anyway this is like 1 hour gameplay impression, i would like reading Meissner impression he understands HM in depth mechanics much better i'm lazy and dumb for this stuff so maybe this update is better idk :P 
edit: nvm he did a good review worth reading with screenshots and better structure, that's how i would like to do it but yep me be lazy & dumb :D 

And yep i noticed the environment improvement, i don't remember birds bunnies, little rats and pumpkins moving, doing things and making the background scenery much better its a nice touch no doubt plus moving through planets with the new interface feels much better, adds more "atmosphere" improving the game, sry for the engrish.

Edited by chancho

Awards

11 hours ago, Margarita said:

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.3.0

⭐️ Three star heroes were rebalanced
⭐️ Energy restore was rebalanced
⭐️ 3d environment and ui were visually improved

When will the "reveal hero"-feature come back? And what about our collected elements? Do we get something as an exchange?

Hi Pedda,

We closed elements and reveal because they were not balanced at all. We are currently rebalancing all the heroes, and probably the next will be keepers and elements.

13 hours ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Hi Pedda,

We closed elements and reveal because they were not balanced at all. We are currently rebalancing all the heroes, and probably the next will be keepers and elements.

Okay, thanks! It's good to hear that.

15qig.png
Hero Masters 0.3.2

⭐️Chat was replaced with UnnyNet
⭐️Tutorial was updated for newcomers
⭐️Game was rebalanced. This includes x1.5 damage decrease for all heroes
⭐️Anti-cheat system was improved

Bug cant log into social. The login keep pop up during play but cant log in

Awards

19 hours ago, Talidi said:

Sent you a private message!

I am having the same issue, i miss the chat section!

On 9/22/2018 at 2:21 PM, Talidi said:

Try reinstalling game to see if social problem fix. Instead of it fix i lost 2 days worth of progression. Zzzzzzz. Ign Talidi. Social chat keep poping up when phone is move or shake. Weird

Edited by Talidi

Awards

Hello, Friends!

Please don't uninstall the game. We haven't yet released the synchronization feature, and you will end up loosing the progress. The chat appears when you shake the device, but we got the feedback that it's confusing sometimes, so we'll either remove this feature or increase the threshold for the shake power in couple days.

Chat login issue was also fixed, please try again now. If the problem is still there, please fully restart the game or logout from the chat and login again - it'll work.

On 9/23/2018 at 9:37 AM, Margarita said:
18 hours ago, Pavel Ignatov said:

Hello, Friends!

Please don't uninstall the game. We haven't yet released the synchronization feature, and you will end up loosing the progress. The chat appears when you shake the device, but we got the feedback that it's confusing sometimes, so we'll either remove this feature or increase the threshold for the shake power in couple days.

Chat login issue was also fixed, please try again now. If the problem is still there, please fully restart the game or logout from the chat and login again - it'll work.

Should have an option to turn the shake to chat function as it really annying when you got a sensitive phone

Awards