Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zurum

Ideas For Unlimited Journey

5 posts in this topic

Hello, Here I put some ideas that would not be wrong to add to the game.

1.) I think you need more characters. I know it's in beta, but what makes a game like this grow is the variety of characters that the game allows you to use. Knowing them and playing Unnyworld, I know they have great creativity to create the characters.

2.) I would like the game also to have its strategic part, that is, advantages and disadvantages between elements such as water before a fire character increases its damage and thus it is easier to defeat it.
As the game will be established on planets, I would like that as you play you find different planets and that the habitat or environment of this influences the characters you are with.

3.) It would not hurt to also put weapons or equipment that help them to have more defense or attack or probability of criticism, etc., and that these equipments can be bought or obtained as scrolls or that there is a parchment that will give you such equipment.

4.)Will the game have turns or will it be fully quick selection throughout the fight?

Awards

wel not sure bout number 3 could end up making the game pay to win... getting like best gear and then you cant win 1 vs 1

they should probably make such a thing for guilds... and the effects only work with guild vs guild matches... wel thats my thoughts

what i really want them to add is universal skills E.g for all water heros there are 4 skills that can be used for any hero as long as the hero is water type... cause some skills dont get used at all or just are not liked so having 4 extra to swap with would help

Hello, thank you for the feedback.

1) There will be about 60 heroes at the start, and each hero can be represented in 6 different elements. I'm currently answering 2 of your questions, Zurum :)

There are elements in the game already :  Water > Fire > Air > Earth > Water .....  Dark <> Light.

Currently you can see it by the color of the badge, but we'll add icons later to make it more visible.

Also, Yoji, for example, is no longer a fire hero, in UJ you can also find Water Yoji with blue ears, and other.... So basically speaking in 1 month there will be more than 300 heroes to find.

2) We are working on the story and for sure there will be different planets during the game.

3) We'll Runes, which can dramatically increase all your stats. Story mode, which you saw, is the way to farm Runes, Scrolls, etc... It's in developement.

4) We are still thinking about the battle system. So we are very interested about your opinion. As alternative we had in mind turn based gameplay with or without target selection. For now we stopped on the one we have because we want to make it as simple as possible, especially for the phones.

Initially the game will be PVE based, but later we'll add Arenas, Chat, friends, guilds, so player could compete.

Tyler, each can have:

1) Basic ability

2) Super ability (for gestures)

3) Passive ability, like regeneration or damage reflection (in development)

4) Leader skill. it's like passive ability, but affects the whole team if the hero is the leader (in development)

So basically depending on your opponent you need to form a team, which can beat him. I'm not sure if a hero needs an additional spells, because they'll already have a lot. Please tell me what do you think after I told you about all of that?

thx for sending me the beta im still testing and writing everything, gonna take 2-3 more days till i get a decent review, btw is there a deadline or something?

3 hours ago, chancho said:

thx for sending me the beta im still testing and writing everything, gonna take 2-3 more days till i get a decent review, btw is there a deadline or something?

No, there is no deadline, but the sooner the better cos we're already working on the next version

Awards