Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Татьяна Ступак

Первое впечатление или что-то пошло не так

502 posts in this topic

В 14.07.2018 в 19:59, Margarita сказал:

Чат до сих пор не подключается? А если перезайти в игру?

два дня уже как нет чата

2 часа назад, Сергей Радолин сказал:

Что с чатом???

тоже интересно

3 часа назад, Сергей Радолин сказал:

Что с чатом???

Эту тему ты пропустил?

Отпиши и туда, друже.

Awards

Андрей смотрит, что-то изменилось в настройках серверов.

3 минуты назад, Amnesia сказал:

Эту тему ты пропустил?

Да походу

Awards

7 минут назад, Pavel Ignatov сказал:

Андрей смотрит, что-то изменилось в настройках серверов.

Само изменилось? о.о

Awards

Спасибо за обновление: за возможность смены режима и новую обучающую историю.

У героев в иконке "инфо" почти не видно уровень, например 34, видно 3 и четверть четвери + нет написано какой максимальный уровень героя, этого 100% не знают новички и могут запутатся.

Анпмация сражения оооооооочеееееееееееень замедлилась так же ка и анимация появления героя при его призыве со свитка, и Ээто нельзя скипнуть.

У показателей Сопротивление и Точность одинаковая формула и описание , так надо?

И всё же, а как вернутся на УРОВЕНЬ 3 СЛОЖНОГО РЕЖИМА НАПРИМЕР ЩИТА? что бы получить определенную руну. а то можно менять сложности, но не уровни ( или я такого не заметила)

И когда наконецто будет список героев с скилами, характеристиками и прочим?

New update summary:
The speed 2x is back if you do not like the speed do a simple test to compare the 1x to the 2x and see if it got better.

Buff hero: Neri and Graim

Graim now at the beginning of the game can be very useful depending on the team it can accelerate the turn that your group can attack making the special skill load faster.

option3.jpg

Neri can now use a new special ability by doing damage to the entire enemy group and decreasing the defense at the same time for 2 turns.

option1.jpg

Simple Group:

With the two characters plus a queen make a nice combo this trio in the back of the team already makes a difference but if you have a better can comment below.

option2.jpg

bugs and changes:

I press the leaders button and it did not work.

Now there is no difference of elements of heroes.

The Golem guardian of the element is not available to fight because of the mentioned button but meanwhile he is off resting a little.

option4 ok.jpg

suggestion for the next update:

the new pvp mode describe the name of the players they are facing in case bots leave names as groups.
ex: team forga, team neri, etc.

Edited by joaopedrolife

Awards

Еще баг с ежедневным заданием есть задание сразить босса (хранителя) его убрали а задание осталось 
скрин не могу приложить так как почему то он у меня сюда не вставляется 

Awards

1 минуту назад, joaopedrolife сказал:

@Сергей Радолин

можете ли вы сказать мне, если режим pvp имеет некоторое отставание, также подтвердите, что какой-либо из героев подвергся любому герою, не указанному выше?

На счет пвп всё хорошо разве что не пишет ник игрока против кого пвп или это боты? 
на счет героев не знаю

Awards

Еще почти у всех героев сила стала 7*5 ну это как то не оч по моему 

Awards

@Сергей Радолин

the only topic I did not mention was the nerf in relation to the rune with hero I think it depends on the level of the star and the quality of the rune this I can not confirm anymore I think the developers did talk about it sooner or later as it is still in phases we will see how it will be.

Awards

@Татьяна Ступак

I wrote as a suggestion, but can post as an idea in the other forum for updates and suggestions, as I considered as a minor bug does not appear the name.

Awards

Еще на счет достижений убирайте достижения (открыть истинную силу) 

Awards

Да и если долго не будет хранителей - их ачивки тоже убирайте 

2 часа назад, Татьяна Ступак сказал:

Да и если долго не будет хранителей - их ачивки тоже убирайте 

я это уже сказал -_-

Awards

11 часов назад, Сергей Радолин сказал:

убирайте достижения (открыть истинную силу

это не о хранителях, для них отедльное " победить 10 ур Тьмы " например, не все его прошли, и будут непонятки

Только что, Татьяна Ступак сказал:

это не о хранителях, для них отедльное " победить 10 ур Тьмы " например, не все его прошли, и будут непонятки

а понятно 
Забыл про эти достижения

Awards

у меня был глюк с пвп.не было соперника только мои 5 персов и они ничего не делали кроме одного -он лечил.я просто вышла с игры

Awards

I like being able to speed up the battle, and I have enjoyed playing in the last couple weeks. The last update not so good for my game - I am level 10 and I cannot enter arena. The biggest problem I have had since update is that now I cannot finish any battles in the story and I have no choice but to give up battle, causing me to be defeated. They enter battle and the planet ok at first, but during the first battle the fighting stops and nothing happens. I thought maybe it is a lag, so I let them just sit there for about 30 minutes, then I had to give up the battle. impossible to complete any tasks except spending energy. Please help! :S

1 hour ago, Moonkist said:

I like being able to speed up the battle, and I have enjoyed playing in the last couple weeks. The last update not so good for my game - I am level 10 and I cannot enter arena. The biggest problem I have had since update is that now I cannot finish any battles in the story and I have no choice but to give up battle, causing me to be defeated. They enter battle and the planet ok at first, but during the first battle the fighting stops and nothing happens. I thought maybe it is a lag, so I let them just sit there for about 30 minutes, then I had to give up the battle. impossible to complete any tasks except spending energy. Please help! :S

@Moonkist

If you have more details, this can help as in which platform you play on your cell phone or PC how many heroes you have in your group and on what planet this happened, thank you very much for your feedback.B|

Awards

49 minutes ago, joaopedrolife said:

@Moonkist

If you have more details, this can help as in which platform you play on your cell phone or PC how many heroes you have in your group and on what planet this happened, thank you very much for your feedback.B|

I went back after reading forums and added another to my team, now I have a full group of 5, and I can play in arena as well as do battle on the planets without any problems. I guess one must have a full team to play arena and to do planet battles. Thanks :)