Vendetta

An event for guilds to earn more exp

4 posts in this topic

Now we can safely say that the current way of gaining guild exp is "fine", but for me its kind of slow, so I propose a guild war event in which guild members of a guild can raid other guild's "Guild House" to get a more suitable exp gain as well as some bonus resources for those who did the invading such as chest (medium and higher) randomly gained of course, and purple crystals. Also only allow guild leaders and "upper ranks" (Co-leaders and Elders) in which I am suggesting to be added to allow long time guild members to feel some what appreciated and have some "power" in the guild they help build. With this ppl won't just jump inside a guild if there is space just to do nothing towards it.

Plz give your feedbacks.

#Omnipotent

Guild planets and all the splendor that comes with them are in the works. 

To add some perspective on the speed of guild exp though, guild exp has only been out for a couple months. There's a good amount of level 4 guilds already. The game isn't even fully launched so we should expect the rate of guild exp to be quite slow so that A) other guilds that come from the full launch will still have a chance and B) guilds take years to fully realize the benefits of being a veteran guild. 

But I love the idea of being able to raid other guild planets! I'm sure once you're able to choose your target planet for raids the guild planet raids will be soon to arrive too.

What I disagree with is only allowing upper rank guild members to participate in raids. That elitism is definitely not something guilds should be looking to promote. If you're a veteran member, you'll reap plenty of benefits just by participating in the raid and helping your team succeed. 

On 2017-5-19 at 1:38 PM, Vendetta said:

With this ppl won't just jump inside a guild if there is space just to do nothing towards it.

On a closing note, this isn't really a valid argument because you can remove guild members who aren't contributing or participating in the manner you'd like to see.

I love the ideas, keep 'em coming!

Awards

In 2 weeks we'll release a new update with ranks in Guild. The experience you earn for your guild will also affect your own rank in the guild. The higher rank you have, the more experience you can earn. That system will help to see who is active in the guild and who is not, and also will accelerate the guild progress. It will also prevent people from jumping between guilds, because this way they will lose their rank.

Later this system will transform into system with officers, who can help GM.

1. I didn't say only high ranking guild members should participate.....just said ranks should be added.

2. Yay! Raids are going to be soo boss lol