Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mootie Zen

Battle Royale bugs

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Last two left in BR and game never ended, several bugs occurred afterward. Did not receive rewards for the match.

Battle Royale bugs that are currently an issue:

>sometimes game never ends after defeating the last remaining players and match continues indefinitely

>after winning a BR match, you can't return to lobby unless you restart the game (not sure if PC/mac only issue)

>some players appear to be able to resurrect teammates without being interrupted when hit

>some players appear to be able to walk through certain terrain that should be impassable (I could not walk through it after seeing someone else do it multiple times)

>bots(?) will sometimes walk into collapsed terrain

>bots(?) are like item sponges and pick up numerous items in an instant, preventing ally player from getting any of them

>bots(?) tend to stick to terrain and die to plague, leaving most loot inaccessible, or they become loot pinatas

>bots(?) sometimes attack you from way off screen, for example a Forga snipe ult from off screen can be extremely terrifying. Another example being when Lane uses abilities from off screen and interrupts your healing

>many basic attacks never connect and get absorbed by opposing player basic attacks or sometimes just doesn't tick the damage after hitting

>Lane's basic attacks are terrifying and have seemingly long range (?)

I understand some of these may not be bugs and may in-fact be intentional, but I am simply reporting some issues that I think make the game appear somewhat "clunky" or less appealing to new players. With all of this said, I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH! Thank you developers for this amazing game and I hope you guys have a wonderful future ahead of you!

In-game name: Mootie

download.png

download (1).png

Edited by Mootie Zen

Hello there.

>sometimes game never ends after defeating the last remaining players and match continues indefinitely

>after winning a BR match, you can't return to lobby unless you restart the game (not sure if PC/mac only issue)

Will be fixed in the next update by the end of this week.

>some players appear to be able to resurrect teammates without being interrupted when hit

AFAIK, you should be able to resurrect your teammate, even if you receive damage. Exceptions: cc spells.

>bots(?) will sometimes walk into collapsed terrain

>bots(?) are like item sponges and pick up numerous items in an instant, preventing ally player from getting any of them

>bots(?) tend to stick to terrain and die to plague, leaving most loot inaccessible, or they become loot pinatas

>bots(?) sometimes attack you from way off screen, for example a Forga snipe ult from off screen can be extremely terrifying. Another example being when Lane uses abilities from off screen and interrupts your healing

I'll check it.

Lane's basic attacks are terrifying and have seemingly long range (?)

Simple basic attack? Or...do you mean Earth Loosen spell?

Okay, I had a problem where every time I tried to rez someone, I'd get interrupted by any attack. This happened almost always before, but haven't noticed it since this recent update.

Thank you so much for the updates and this game! :D