There are a couple of things, that i would like to mention.
1) First of all about Duar, he came out on september 30 -> in his preview we were promised a second 4th slot ability called berserker rush which nearly 3 month later is still not out.
Is this gonna be the same with Gayas second 3rd slot ability the moving plant ? ( We get a preview but then it never gets mentioned again until we forget about it ?)
2) On the Unnyhog twitter the post from december 14th shows a picture of the editor mode where you can have only 40 showels, 40 roads ?! and 40 walls ? ( why post something that doesn t correspond with the game or without any information of changes in this direction ? )
3) The so called rebalancing of abilities was a huge kick in the balls for players who have been around for a longer time and who payed higher prices of scrolls, atm i have to obtain new scrolls to be able to have the same power as before. ( some abilities especially the purple ones feel so unsatisfying to upgrade now. example: electric push gets a +2 on dmg when upgraded which is less then a 2% dmg boost-> this just feels terrible)
4) The bots you fight against and with feel even dumber after the latest patch, i have not have one game where at least one of the bots of my team was not doing anything for 10-15 seconds ( standing around experiencing the landscape or something)
5) Aqvium gained after battles is calculated in a bad way. explanation : Lamia, Aquia and Gaya are all champs who heal and do dmg, so they automatically have a bigger score then pure dmg champs. ( I had games where i had more then 10 kills with Neri i got around 1.8-2.5k aqvium , with lamia having 10 kills brought me sometimes 4.5 k aqvium just because she also heals with her abilities.) So why should i ever play a pure dmg champ to farm aqvium ?
6) The problems the community had with planet defense ( trampoline traps being able to pushpeople into places where they could not get out) was solved in a very lazy manner by introducing the teleport ability to this mode, while still restricting us with a path lenght of 20. In my opinion building a good defense atm is very hard and knowing that u will introduce armies later down the road, the teleport feature will probably disappear cause teleporting your armies over walls seems kind of overpowerd.
7) Addingthe traps, increasingthe number of fire towers to 8 and increasingthe upgrade lvls of the icetowers to 6 while not giving us a little more aqvium production or other possibilities to gain some, the game became much more of a grind which I find to be a little sad.
8) An Idea for the walls: Every time you upgrade all your 3 gates at a lvl the walls should also evolve ( visually and hp wise ) this would feel rewarding while not putting new aqvium costs on the table.
Thank you in advance and i wish you all a merry christmas